Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Limited Government isn't Civil! (NAACP v Tea Party)

fuck you math class MEGA JESUS-SAMA's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by oldman34
    An organisation whose only goal is to advance ONE race of people is racist. It is the very epitomy of the word.

Pot...kettle called. Youre black. (pun intended)
    No, it isn't.

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by MEGA JESUS-SAMA
    No, it isn't.

Fail.

You said rape twice Hedley LaMarr's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by MEGA JESUS-SAMA
    No, it isn't.
    What do you consider racist then?

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenAnalingus
    What do you consider racist then?
    Wanting more than equality for your group.
    I'm here a week now... waiting for a mission... getting softer. Every minute I sit in front of this computer, I get weaker, and every minute Charlie squats in the gym, he gets stronger

Maniac Mechanic Supporting Member Big Dozer's Avatar

Yes | No

I just think its a little messed up that we can have groups and say, Black only, Asians only, Mexicans only. But if I were to make a club or organization and say "Whites Only" then I would be called a racist.

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dozer
    I just think its a little messed up that we can have groups and say, Black only, Asians only, Mexicans only. But if I were to make a club or organization and say "Whites Only" then I would be called a racist.
    White people already have their share of the pie (and more). So yes, forming a group to give them a bigger share would make you a racist.

How is this hard to understand?
    I'm here a week now... waiting for a mission... getting softer. Every minute I sit in front of this computer, I get weaker, and every minute Charlie squats in the gym, he gets stronger

You said rape twice Hedley LaMarr's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy
    White people already have their share of the pie (and more). So yes, forming a group to give them a bigger share would make you a racist.

Why must a group for white people necessarily be out for more of the "pie"? What if this hypothetical group was just out to promote the culture of white people?

Maniac Mechanic Supporting Member Big Dozer's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy

It isnt equality if we say that others can no longer have anything because of what their ancestors did. Punishing a group of people because of what their ancestors did is just wrong. You know there is another group who went out to punish people for what their ancestors did, they were called the Nazis...

Also, I am an honorary black guy. Where does this leave me?
    Last edited by Big Dozer; 18th July 10 at 07:06 PM.

Yes | No

You know who else punished people for what their ancestors did? God. You saying God is racist?

Well, yes. Yes He is - hell He even told a race they were his favorite. OK bad example.

Look, if white people want ethnic clubs, then it has to be something defined as other than "white." You can have Irish only, or Germans only, or English only, or Russian or whatever, but not "white." And if you want white American culture preserved, well then you'd have to describe to me what white American culture is that you're preserving - and doesn't already have a holiday reserved for it.

Yes | No

It isnt equality if we say that others can no longer have anything because of what their ancestors did. Punishing a group of people because of what their ancestors did is just wrong. You know there is another group who went out to punish people for what their ancestors did, they were called the Nazis...
    What punishment. Please be specific.

So I can laugh at you.

Also, I am an honorary black guy. Where does this leave me?
    Depends if the cops know about your honorary status.