Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Limited Government isn't Civil! (NAACP v Tea Party)

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire. "
    - Robert A. Heinlein

Hedgehogey

fuck you math class MEGA JESUS-SAMA's Avatar

Yes | No

i fucking love you

SFGOON

Yes | No

Oh dude, don't just post the link - post the fucking satirical letter from the head of the "Tea Party Express." 'Cuz holy fucking shit - he just made the NAACP look like prophets in their own time;

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Williams, Head of Tea Party Express
    Dear Mr. Lincoln

We Coloreds have taken a vote and decided that we don't cotton to that whole emancipation thing. Freedom means having to work for real, think for ourselves, and take consequences along with the rewards. That is just far too much to ask of us Colored People and we demand that it stop!

In fact we held a big meeting and took a vote in Kansas City this week. We voted to condemn a political revival of that old abolitionist spirit called the 'tea party movement'.

The tea party position to "end the bailouts" for example is just silly. Bailouts are just big money welfare and isn't that what we want all Coloreds to strive for? What kind of racist would want to end big money welfare? What they need to do is start handing the bail outs directly to us coloreds! Of course, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People is the only responsible party that should be granted the right to disperse the funds.

And the ridiculous idea of "reduce[ing] the size and intrusiveness of government." What kind of massa would ever not want to control my life? As Coloreds we must have somebody care for us otherwise we would be on our own, have to think for ourselves and make decisions!

The racist tea parties also demand that the government "stop the out of control spending." Again, they directly target coloreds. That means we Coloreds would have to compete for jobs like everybody else and that is just not right.

Perhaps the most racist point of all in the tea parties is their demand that government "stop raising our taxes." That is outrageous! How will we coloreds ever get a wide screen TV in every room if non-coloreds get to keep what they earn? Totally racist! The tea party expects coloreds to be productive members of society?

Mr. Lincoln, you were the greatest racist ever. We had a great gig. Three squares, room and board, all our decisions made by the massa in the house. Please repeal the 13th and 14th Amendments and let us get back to where we belong.

Sincerely

Precious Ben Jealous, Tom's Nephew
    NAACP Head Colored Person

Yes | No

An organisation whose only goal is to advance ONE race of people is racist. It is the very epitomy of the word.

Pot...kettle called. Youre black. (pun intended)

Yes | No

LOL Rednecks.

Maniac Mechanic Supporting Member Big Dozer's Avatar

Yes | No

To many fuck heads ruin it for the rest of us. It truly pisses me off how many damn times I get called a racist.

I shave my head, I get called a racist. I do it becaust its summer time and I cant afford a real haircut.

I REALLY dont care for Obama. I think he is a tool, a pussy and a gigantic let down. I voted for him and have really regretted it.

I HATE Souljah Boi. God of all the music fads, I really hate that fucker. Doesnt make me racist. I REALLY hate Ke$ha as well. I hope they both die in a fire with rabies.

I even got called a racist because I didnt find A Death at a Funeral funny at all(amazing cast, POS script) I was told that I dont understand ethnic humor and I am a closeted racist....I smacked that idiot on the back of the head.

Unintentional Rayp'ist Spade: The Real Snake's Avatar

Yes | No

Nice "Man of Faith" with bible hat by the illiterate reddnexx
    Quote Originally Posted by Feryk
    What Snake Said
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily
    Snake is also correct about EVERYTHING.

Maniac Mechanic Supporting Member Big Dozer's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenAnalingus
    OK, a lot of those are stupid. But the "Obama Spends Like a Woman" is gold. The Mr.T one made me laugh as well. But I really hate these people. I truly do. These idiots go around and act like they speak for every Christian out there. I dont like Obama because he spends money we dont have on stuff we dont need. Like this obesity bill I keep hearing about. watch the BS episode on obesity, they put the government BMI to the test and it fails miserably) But I would support a nonChristian president. I have no idea if Obama is really Christian and I dont care. Granted after he said its OK to be in the KKK as long as youre just doing it to get ahead in life, I am sure he would have no problem with claiming a religion to get votes. But I could care less. Also, the Kenya thing, lets drop it. Its just sad really. Its like the morons who still go on about the votes in the Bush/Gore election.

Also, whenever there is a president there will be a shit load of protesters. The majority of protesters(political views irrelevant) are idiots. This is because a person is smart, but people are stupid. If you have ever been to an anti-Bush protest and seen the signs, you know what I am talking about(NO I am NOT a Bush supporter) One of my personal favorites is "I dont need your war oil, I ride the bus" <---A lot of fail going on there. Also any idiot who wheres a Che Guevara T-Shirt at a world peace or anti-war rally... "I hate war, but I support murderers and war criminals!" Why the fuck are there no Ghandi or Martin Luther King Jr. T-Shirts?