Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Limited Government isn't Civil! (NAACP v Tea Party)

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by oldman34
    Im African-American. I can say "black" because it isnt demeaning when I say it you whitey slave master cracker ass prick.
    What makes you think I'm white? Anyway, I was just curious because when I look through the MS Paint thread, 90% of the people seem to be white.

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by STEEF
    I wonder what Kenneth Gladney thinks about all this, what with the NAACP calling him and Uncle Tom and all.
    Given that he has been proved to be a lying scumbag who made up most of the event, I don't really care.

But Sharpton and jackson can choke on my dick too.
    I'm here a week now... waiting for a mission... getting softer. Every minute I sit in front of this computer, I get weaker, and every minute Charlie squats in the gym, he gets stronger

Unintentional Rayp'ist Spade: The Real Snake's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy
    Given that he has been proved to be a lying scumbag who made up most of the event, I don't really care.

But Sharpton and jackson can choke on my dick too.
    But the act of a rep of the NAACP calling him an "Uncle Tom" did exist and is on tape.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feryk
    What Snake Said
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily
    Snake is also correct about EVERYTHING.

Yes | No

true, that does seem to flow better with the words "uncircumcised hillbilly"
    Dammit...there are no hills here.

Quote Originally Posted by Conde Koma
    What makes you think I'm white? Anyway, I was just curious because when I look through the MS Paint thread, 90% of the people seem to be white.
    You type like a cracker. Your letters are white on a black background. This is a subconcious thing symbolising that you are better than blacks because the important part of the post is white. White on top, black on bottom.

I hate all your iotas.

But the act of a rep of the NAACP calling him an "Uncle Tom" did exist and is on tape.
    Uncle Tom....he had a really nice cabin once.

Maniac Mechanic Supporting Member Big Dozer's Avatar

Yes | No

So what makes tha NAACP think they can speak for an entire race? There were black people in the Tea Party protests and I know plenty of black folks who dont like Obama. Hell my bro was a huge Obama supporter until Obama said it OK to join the KKK as long as you're doing it to get ahead in life.

Yes | No

When did he say that?

The NAACP have the right to voice their opinion on what is best for a section of society. How much they are relevant is shown by how much society lends them time, money, or attention. They have as much right as the Black Panthers, or the 4H club, or any other person or group who wishes to use the phrase "____ people" as a singular entity.

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Arjuna
    When did he say that?

The NAACP have the right to voice their opinion on what is best for a section of society. How much they are relevant is shown by how much society lends them time, money, or attention. They have as much right as the Black Panthers, or the 4H club, or any other person or group who wishes to use the phrase "____ people" as a singular entity.

Bill Clinton said it at Byrds memorial.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Mfhv...eature=related

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dozer
    So what makes tha NAACP think they can speak for an entire race? There were black people in the Tea Party protests and I know plenty of black folks who dont like Obama. Hell my bro was a huge Obama supporter until Obama said it OK to join the KKK as long as you're doing it to get ahead in life.
    Are they speaking for the entire race? I thought they were just calling on the TEA party to speak out against racists that exist in their organization.

Yes | No

Hence the dick choking.
    I'm here a week now... waiting for a mission... getting softer. Every minute I sit in front of this computer, I get weaker, and every minute Charlie squats in the gym, he gets stronger

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Conde Koma
    Are they speaking for the entire race? I thought they were just calling on the TEA party to speak out against racists that exist in their organization.

I thought it was kind of funny since they wont call out the racists in their organization.

Oh wait....their black, they cant be racist.

Nevermind.