Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Limited Government isn't Civil! (NAACP v Tea Party)

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by SFGOON
    President Obama was in no way involved with her being dismissed. It was the director of the USDA office where she worked.
    I wouldn't assume that. But I doubt it can be proven. The Obama admin is scared of a repeat of Acorn. They know that FOX's big lie strategy works.

You folks who are listening to the actual tape and judging this lady as a racist are mindfuckingly stupid.
    I'm here a week now... waiting for a mission... getting softer. Every minute I sit in front of this computer, I get weaker, and every minute Charlie squats in the gym, he gets stronger

Maniac Mechanic Supporting Member Big Dozer's Avatar

Yes | No

I also love how Obama said he had a lengthy conversation with her and apologize. Now I am not a big talker, but the phone call lasted longer than 7 minutes. If they had a discussion to satisfy both parties in 7 minutes than I admire Obama's efficiency.

Yes | No

He has fluffers for the warmup.

He just comes on for the money shot.
    I'm here a week now... waiting for a mission... getting softer. Every minute I sit in front of this computer, I get weaker, and every minute Charlie squats in the gym, he gets stronger

Yes | No

I wonder if he broke out the teleprompter for the call or went old fashioned and used flash cards.

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy
    You folks who are listening to the actual tape and judging this lady as a racist are mindfuckingly stupid.
    How is she not racist?

SFGOON

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dozer
    I also love how Obama said he had a lengthy conversation with her and apologize. Now I am not a big talker, but the phone call lasted longer than 7 minutes. If they had a discussion to satisfy both parties in 7 minutes than I admire Obama's efficiency.
    He's really good!

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy

So what part of what she said she did isnt racist?

Yes | No

When MSNBC interviewed the man she claimed to be a white supremacist, he seemed really nice to me. I know A LOT of racists. I dont think he was one. He seemed like a sweet old man. I believe that she just took a story of a white southerner and exaggerated the hell out of it to look cool at the NAACP. Which I wont foul her for. A lot of storytellers do that.

Yes | No

When MSNBC interviewed the man she claimed to be a white supremacist, he seemed really nice to me. I know A LOT of racists. I dont think he was one. He seemed like a sweet old man.
    Well thats all the proof I need.

Yes | No

When MSNBC interviewed the man she claimed to be a white supremacist, he seemed really nice to me. I know A LOT of racists. I dont think he was one. He seemed like a sweet old man.
    The nice ones are what you should be worried about. The rednecks are easy to see and their plans easy to foil. The well dressed soft spoken ones you never see coming.

I believe that she just took a story of a white southerner and exaggerated the hell out of it to look cool at the NAACP. Which I wont foul her for. A lot of storytellers do that.
    Doesnt matter. If that is what she has to say to look "cool" to that group then they are racists, the point that Breitbart was trying to prove is still valid.