Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Saudi arabia letting isreal use airspace.

Yes | No

Default Saudi arabia letting isreal use airspace.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle7148555.ece

Basically confirming what we all basically knew would happen: saudi arabia will let isreal use airspace to bomb iran. Shit like this happened all the time, it just never makes the news. There is alot of cooperation with isreal from gulf states, more then reported that is.

This is a case where they fear persian power more than they hate isreal....

HOWEVER:
    Even before, saudi arabia has been warming to isreal more and more over the years.
    if i was christian i'd say: ZOMG jerusalem is in hands of the infadels!!!get ur swordz and lets pwnz0rs for G0d!!!!'

Lebell

Registered Member billy sol hurok's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by AAAhmed46
    HOWEVER:
    Even before, saudi arabia has been warming to isreal more and more over the years.
    And the prospect of a Persian nuke is precisely why.
    Any 20 year-old who isn't a liberal doesn't have a heart, and any 40 year-old who isn't a conservative doesn't have a brain. -- Churchill

Yes | No

The irony is so thick you need a jackhammer to get through it.
    "Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire. "
    - Robert A. Heinlein

Unintentional Rayp'ist Spade: The Real Snake's Avatar

Yes | No

This action deserves to be on passiveaggressivenotes.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Feryk
    What Snake Said
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily
    Snake is also correct about EVERYTHING.

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

As far as I'm aware, most of the hardcore anti-Zionists and Islamic fundamentalists in the muslim world tend to hate the Saudi Monarchy. Why?

i) The Saudi Monarchy allows non-Muslim troops to be stationed in their country.

ii) The Saudi Monarchy doesn't take a public stand against zionism (but some individual royals fund palestinian causes).

iii) Saudi princelings go partying in the Lebanon and Europe and completely ignore all the rules of Islam that apply to commoners, drinking shitloads of booze, taking drugs, gambling and fucking whores.

The Saudi government is a hereditary dictatorship in the feudal sense, they're almost totally reliant on western military aid to maintain their power, a lot of them do stuff on travels abroad that most muslims deeply disapprove of, and everybody else knows it.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

Conversely, they export the extremist Wahabi flavor of Islam like we export Coke, to keep the unwashed masses ignorant and fixated on anyone but the house of Saud.
    "Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire. "
    - Robert A. Heinlein

Yes | No

The very fact that Israel has NOT done this goes to show that Israel isn't concerned about expansionism or destroying Islam, but survival.

The general Muslim populace wants Israel wiped off the map as a nation so they can have their "Muslim Pride" lands back. They could care less about the Palestinian people as a whole, as Palestinians contain Jews and christians as well. The Muslim peoples, as a religious group, conquered it from the conquered Jewish remnant and reconquered it from the "freeing" christian kingdoms. They want that shit back because Mohammed flew a donkey from there in a dream and now they have an invested religious site made out of it.

This is another stunning example of the Saud royalty and general Muslim populace disconnect.

You'd figure they'd be up in arms about this, but as the saying goes "They are still Muslims, and thus better than the Kafir."

As for the Sauds, as long as the oil money keeps pumping in they couldn't care less. Just don't you dare try to uprise or stop the flow of oil money... Or some local populace (read: nearby nation [read: most likely Iran) is going to need to get checked.. by people they'll pay to do the job.
    Last edited by resolve; 16th June 10 at 08:09 PM.

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

You've been sucking down a lot of deeply ignorant American Christian Zionist propaganda, resolve.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Registered Member billy sol hurok's Avatar

Yes | No

As for the Sauds, as long as the oil money keeps pumping in they couldn't care less. Just don't you dare try to uprise or stop the flow of oil money... Or some local populace (read: nearby nation [read: most likely Iran) is going to need to get checked.. by people they'll pay to do the job.
    Heh, how much you figure the house of Saud paid the Jooz to take out Osirak? (Which was a vast relief to them -- and anyone else with a shred of sanity.)

Iran isn't merely a threat to Saudi oil revenue; it's an existential threat to the Tragic Kingdom's role as keepers of Mecca and Medina.

As to whom the Saudis actually pay to do their dirty work, one need look no further than Pakistan's ISI->Taliban->Al Queda.

And, less directly, Uncle Sam.
    Any 20 year-old who isn't a liberal doesn't have a heart, and any 40 year-old who isn't a conservative doesn't have a brain. -- Churchill

Yes | No

Look, it's very simple.

Xtianity is the true religion, the muslims hate jesus, therefor hate god, therefor they must be destroyed.

all them politics are just a waste of time.
    Quote Originally Posted by The people
    So is Lebell a mod yet?