Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2010 World Cup in Sarth Afreeka

Registered Member staff EuropIan's Avatar

Yes | No

I forgot the van Basten halcyon days.

Why?
    Because Sheep is pulling your chain.
    You are Ian's plaything, responding to his touch with shrieks of orgasmic delight. No woman in the history of the world is having better sex than sex you are having with Ian... in my head.

Yes | No

First match was Sarth Afreeka vs Mehiko 1-1

S.A. almost made it 2-1 but those goal posts are annoying.
    You are Ian's plaything, responding to his touch with shrieks of orgasmic delight. No woman in the history of the world is having better sex than sex you are having with Ian... in my head.

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by EuropIan
    I just thought it was funny that most nationalities are represented at this world cup.

Except Canadians....
    Woe hold on there. We provided the seeds for the turf, meaning that once again Canada wins another grass competition.

My vote is for Spain - inlaws require that kind of loyalty.
    Last edited by KO'd N DOA; 11th June 10 at 02:05 PM.

Yes | No

This was on in favor of news today. Still no sound, but plenty of times the cooks were standing in front of the bar watching. Anyone got a YT clip of guys smashing heads together? They replayed that few times on the telly.

Registered Member Supporting Member bob's Avatar

Yes | No

I will be happy if we manage a draw against Germany. That'll be enough to make Lebell's grandfather turn in his grave.

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by EuropIan
    America's squad is very young but seems pretty talented, I think they'll do well.
    I wasn't loling at the US, I was genuinely tempted by the odds given how well the US had done against other teams in warmup matches.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Cullion
    I wasn't loling at the US, I was genuinely tempted by the odds given how well the US had done against other teams in warmup matches.
    You know what footie fans sing instead of "La"?

Yeah that.

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

I don't actually like soccer as a spectator, and despise the culture of the sport. I don't understand your references at all.

The only big-ticket televised sports I like are Rugby and Boxing. I was just thinking about the money when I mentioned the betting.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Hein vom Richterbach adored! Photobucket Truculent Sheep's Avatar

Yes | No

Apparently the 7/1 odds offered for England winning the World Cup are unrealistic. Dark rumours circulating at present suggest more realistic odds of 20/1, but which bookie is silly enough to admit to that?

Yes | No

GO GREECE !!