Thread: Icelandic volcano 'Katla' close to failure.

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

Default Icelandic volcano 'Katla' close to failure.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37371442...d_news-europe/

Apparently if this one goes it's likely to make Eyjafjallajökull (that shut down Western European airspace) look like a sideshow. It's about ten times the size. Some of the more panicked commentators speak of widespread crop failure in Europe, but at the very least it's likely to release a lot more air-travel halting ash, and unleash massive flooding in that part of Iceland as the glacier around it melts.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

Deathklokk must be accidently summoning another water-troll .
    Thank GOD I'm an Atheist .

Yes | No

Not to mention that Iceland will be totally screwed in the upcoming cap and trade scheme.

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

Iceland has had a shitty, shitty few years, and I feel sorry for them (and more than a little embarrassed about the way the British government treated them during the first shocks of the credit crisis). Perhaps next month should be Iceland month.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

your avatar gives me epiliptic fits Adouglasmhor's Avatar

Yes | No

What comes from Iceland and causes chaos at airports.

Bjork.

Yes | No

Burn!
    If your daughter isn't wearing her hijab, you can see it and slap her.

-Creativo

Ability to feel pain Dark Helmet's Avatar

Yes | No

"But for me the fact that I had danger on my shoulder made it much more exciting. It’s rather like if you flirt with a girl, it’s more exciting than paying for a prostitute, because while you know you’re gonna get it, the other one you don’t.”"

Yes | No

Been tripping on this video for a while. This I imagine is what it looks like to pop a boil on the ass of God.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJO1QEmcZGs
    My mind is going in deep and dark places thinking of the rocks spitting out this bitch, but ten times bigger.
    Last edited by SoulMechanic; 1st June 10 at 10:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman34
    MOM34 is easy to fist. 5 kids have come through that set of french dooors she calls a snatch.

Yes | No

I love the people who decided a volcanic eruption was a great place for a picnic.

(Yes I know, but my idea is funny.)