Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EU explained to outsiders:

Yes | No

Default EU explained to outsiders:

Aaah Good old Europe, that silly weird appendix of Russia.
    Home to so many pittoresque countries and cultures you can visit and laugh at.

It used to be a happy continent, over the centuries we formed our nations and to each its own:our religions, our languages and our currencies.
    Every 10 years or so a brutal war to keep us sharp.
    It wasa simple life and it was a happy life, after all we didnt know any better.
    This mindset caused the European to devellop into a dynamic, pro active figure, for our greed and curiosity we sailed the world, discovered continents, comited genocides, and spread technology.
    We ruled the world, and the Europeans only enemy was another European.

Then Napoleon came and he thought it would be kinda nice to expand his land a bit.
    Before Napoleon two kings would argue, one would invade the others country, they'd roam the countryside to pillage rape and murder until there was a battle.
    After the maiming and killing was done the loser agreed to pay tax to the victor.
    Until the next war ofcourse.

Napoleon and his frenchies introduced a whole other system that hadnt really been seen since roman times: total occupation and attempts to assimilate other nations into the own nation.
    Nappy thought it would be a good idea to also go wtfpwn Russia and that would lead him to the end.
    If there's one thing all Europeans know:do NOT go and try to wtfpwn Russia, just leave em to their wodka and pray they dont get imperial aspirations.

After Nappy England was the ruling empire and it pillaged the world for some time.
    On the mainland the Habsburg empire ruled and there was much focus on the colonies and how we could rape them most effectively.
    All was good again.

Then late 19th and early 20th century the powers that were began to crumble, the old fashionned monarchies werent fit to lead ever faster chaging nations, changed beyond recognistion thanks to industrial revolution and other aspects we wont go into right now.

When the ruling classes of Europe desintegrated it caused ww1.
    Germany and France immediately jumped at eachothers throats cheerd on by england who thought it would get better of the conflict.
    And Europe was at its favorite hobby again: massacring other Europeans, but now by the millions!
    fucking awesome, i really recommend any non european toursit to go visit ww1 museums to see the sick shit they came up with to maim and kill.
    very creative but you'll need a strong stomach for it.
    To this day the explosive units of the french and belgians are STILL clearing mines and bombs from ww1.

Then after ww1 the crash came, global crisis and uncle Adolf decided that a EU wasnt sucha stupid idea after all.
    His EU didnt last long and the carnage was unlike anything we've ever seen before or after ww2.

This is a keypoint for understanding Europe: ww2.
    Each day in the media there's some remark, reference of ww2.
    Our morals are measured by that standards to this day.
    (berlusconi calling a german eu-mp a nice kapo, for example)
    After the closest thing to Armageddon and some 55 million casualties post war europe decided to make work of an EU, so this kinda crap may never happen again.

This was the main reason the EU came into existance, and its also the main cause for modern day rulers not willing to abandon the idea of a unified europe as if it were one nation.

my next post i will go into the relationships between the european nations, explained in a way that even americans can understand it.
    Quote Originally Posted by The people
    So is Lebell a mod yet?

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

You have to find a way to bring Islam into this.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

fuck you math class MEGA JESUS-SAMA's Avatar

Yes | No

Not in Lebell's EU he doesn't.

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Lebell
    Aaah Good old Europe, t

my next post i will go into the relationships between the european nations, explained in a way that even americans can understand it.

Not real Amuricans.

Yes | No

I'm not even sure most Europeans would understand that. Was that supposed to be in English???

'pittoresque'?? WTF?

And did you call England 'NAPPY'? That's RACIST!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    We all have our respective crosses to bear.... We all have flaws and virtues, and frequently our virtues are bound up with our flaws. And those characteristics are all magnified when one takes charge of a quarrelsome Internet forum.
    for example....
    Quote Originally Posted by Yiktin Voxbane View Post
    It's the rough end of the pineapple for you Mon ami .

Yes | No

There is not enough sexcs with the violence Lebell. Makes your little narrative a little boring.

not long for this world nihilist's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Lebell

We already know about the incest.

Yes | No

Nappy Bone is the coolest name shortening EVAR!!

My understanding was a lot of the tension leading to WW1 came from Queen Elizabeth basically making all the ruling houses of Europe related, then dying leaving a power vacuum that every niece, nephew, and cousin wanted to fill.

your avatar gives me epiliptic fits Adouglasmhor's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Arjuna

My understanding was a lot of the tension leading to WW1 came from Queen Victoria basically making all the ruling houses of Europe related, then dying leaving a power vacuum that every niece, nephew, and cousin wanted to fill.
    Fixed.

Also for Lebel England does not Equal United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland or equal United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland as it was before partition.

I am considering saying Holland instead of the Netherlands in retaliation.

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Arjuna

My understanding was a lot of the tension leading to WW1 came from Queen Elizabeth basically making all the ruling houses of Europe related, then dying leaving a power vacuum that every niece, nephew, and cousin wanted to fill.
    I dunno. Parliaments had more power by then.

I like this left-wing anarchist's theory better

Link: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5267640865741878159#

(sorry, it's 45 minutes long he starts talking about WWI around 9.30)
    Last edited by Cullion; 22nd May 10 at 01:58 PM.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.