Thread: Upstanding citizen murdered by police officer

Yes | No

Default Upstanding citizen murdered by police officer

Greetings.

This rogue cop shoots a man in the back during a traffic stop because the man was upset about getting a ticket and being subject to a DWI investigation.

http://billingsgazette.com/news/stat...cc4c002e0.html

I swear the citizenry is so repressed nowadays. You can't even voice your discontent with the government via trying to squeeze off a few rounds in a cop's face without THE MAN inflicting violence on you.

Hamilton officer cleared in fatal shooting during January traffic stop

HAMILTON - A coroner's inquest found Tuesday that Hamilton Police Officer Ross Jessop was justified in shooting Raymond Thane Davis to death after the Hamilton man opened fire during a late-night traffic stop in January.

It took a six-woman jury one hour to make its ruling following nearly five hours of testimony, which included a video that showed Davis pointing a pistol inches from Jessop's face and pulling the trigger.

The click of the revolver's hammer hitting a previously fired round was audible in the recording.

Davis fired a second time as the officer fell back and drew his own weapon.

Jessop fired his pistol 14 times into Davis' vehicle as it sped away. One round hit Davis, 36, in the back and he died at the scene.

Davis' .41 caliber revolver was recovered from the floorboard of his vehicle. Its hammer was cocked and ready to fire

Of course, the real treat is reading the obituary:

HAMILTON – Raymond “Thane” Davis was born Sept. 17, 1973. He was given freedom from his earthly cares on Saturday, Jan. 2, 2010.

Thane had a great love of the outdoors and driving drunk. Whether it was camping, hiking, raping billy goats, or fishing you could find him there enjoying Montana’s big sky country. One of his favorite places in the summer was jumping off the Corvallis Bridge and swimming in his beloved river while trying to drown his wife for not bringing enough Natty Lite.

His passion was hitching horse hair and Western arts. He loved old country music and Ford Mustangs; they were “his car" and the crazy bastard once tried to cut a guy's nuts off for saying otherwise.

Thane was a big teddy bear who had a heart of gold unless you tried to give him a traffic ticket. He would give anyone that was down and out a second chance, although admittedly this one time he got bitchslapped with bullets for trying to shoot a cop in the face. When Thane came back to the valley after a long absence, he found not everyone was as forgiving as he was, especially the criminal justice system. The last year of his life was filled with ups and downs, immense joys and deep, deep sorrows when the cops spoiled all his fun of being a fuckup. He is now happy forever bent over the loving dick of his grandfather, who he knew without a doubt, would always destroy his dirty asshole no matter how alive or dead he was.

http://www.missoulian.com/news/local...cc4c03286.html
    Last edited by Knave; 24th April 10 at 11:13 AM.

Registered Member staff EuropIan's Avatar

Yes | No

I'm not sure why you're trolling with this.
    You are Ian's plaything, responding to his touch with shrieks of orgasmic delight. No woman in the history of the world is having better sex than sex you are having with Ian... in my head.

Yes | No

Greetings.

I'm not. I'm posting it because it's an interesting use of force video that alot of people probably haven't seen(?)

And the obituary shows the media/baby mama's representation of the shitbag, whereas the video shows the truth of what the police deal with when it comes to these "big teddy bear" types.

Yes | No

Holy Shit is right!

My father taught me on pullovers to turn the car off and rest both hands on top of the wheel until the cop comes over to the window. It's stuff like this that reminds me why this isn't overkill. I want cops to feel nice and safe around me.

Yes | No

"achtualllllly it wazz a schtraight lane"

What Arjuna's father taught him could very well save your life one day.
    You are Ian's plaything, responding to his touch with shrieks of orgasmic delight. No woman in the history of the world is having better sex than sex you are having with Ian... in my head.

Registered Member Photobucket HappyOldGuy's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Knave
    And the obituary shows the media/baby mama's representation of the shitbag
    If you read it that way and can't read the sarcasm, you are brain damaged.
    I'm here a week now... waiting for a mission... getting softer. Every minute I sit in front of this computer, I get weaker, and every minute Charlie squats in the gym, he gets stronger

Yes | No

You know what? Saying you have God on your side gets the same reaction as saying you have a knife: a tasing. Does law enforcement consider God to be a deadly, but not a lethal weapon? I wonder where it fits on the scale? Would it be knife, God, gun? Or would it be God, knife, gun? What if there were actual manifestations of some power backing the perps words?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...