Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Irish Mobster Fugitive in Canada?

Yes | No

Default Irish Mobster Fugitive in Canada?

This guy's been on the lam for a long time..and his case is quite interesting. THE FBI spent MILLIONS on surveillance and even protected and paid out large sums of money to known murderers to get info from them ...last time a video surfaced of him he was in England somewhere..

Most wanted' fugitive allegedly linked to 19 murders could be in B.C.
    Module body

Tue Apr 20, 6:28 AM

By The Canadian Press

ADVERTISEMENT

VICTORIA, B.C. - Victoria residents who enjoy a good murder mystery might want to head to their nearest bookstore, where instead of reading they can help the FBI solve one of its most high-profile cases.

At least two bookstores in the Vancouver Island city have been asked to keep an eye out for fugitive James J. Bulger, the man believed to have inspired Jack Nicholson's character in the film "The Departed."

The 80-year-old Bulger is one of the FBI's ten most wanted and is alleged to have played a role in 19 murders while he led a Boston-area organized crime group.

Bulger has been on the run for 15 years and is described as an "avid reader," but the FBI hasn't publicly disclosed why it's warned B.C. bookstores to watch out for him.

The bureau does say Bulger's known to frequent libraries and historic sites and maintains his physical fitness by walking on beaches and in parks with his female companion.

Bulger is between 5 foot 7 and 5 foot 9, weighs 150 to 160 pounds, has a medium build, white hair, and blue eyes.

He's also wanted on racketeering, extortion, narcotics and money laundering charges.

He's known to use several aliases, including Thomas F. Baxter, Mark Shapeton, Jimmy Bulger and "Whitey."

He's travelled extensively throughout the United States, Europe, Canada and Mexico and is known to alter his appearance by using disguises.

The FBI says he should be considered armed and dangerous because he carries a knife at all times and has a violent temper.

His female companion, Catherine Elizabeth Greig, is wanted for harbouring a federal fugitive.

The 59-year-old has blonde hair, blue eyes, and is known to frequent beauty salons.

The FBI is offering a $2 million reward for information leading directly to Bulger's arrest.

Yes | No

Wow 80 years old and they still are willing to pay $2 Million for his arrest.

He REALLY pissed off the FBI.

Quote Originally Posted by Syntactical Dysruptorize
    Stop being nice. Start doing good.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulMechanic
    ...Also, never take a shit and throw it into a deep fryer. I really regret doing that.

Yes | No

How very prohibition.

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

He sorta looks like Clarence Bodiker here:-

ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

Monitor the Liquor stores. He'll run out of Guinness eventually and have to go in.

Doritosaurus Chex

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Cullion
    He sorta looks like Clarence Bodiker here:-

Bitches, leave.

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by kracker
    Monitor the Liquor stores. He'll run out of Guinness eventually and have to go in.
    Wiki says he never drank to excess but used to have a taste for women on the side, but he's almost certainly too old for that now.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Martial mediocrite Toby Christensen's Avatar

Yes | No

I've been following the case for a while.

It will be interesting to see what happens.
    "Kill him and take her as your prize. That's how it works, you know."

Poop Loops cutting through the social hypocrisy of reproduction.

Science Fucker Photobucket WarPhalange's Avatar

Yes | No

They spent $2M to try and catch him? Idiots. All you need is a potato on a string that you pull away just as he is trying to catch it. Keep him focused on it and then move in with the big guns.