Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Official: Full English Breakfast healthiest option

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

Default Official: Full English Breakfast healthiest option

By the grace of God, I always knew it:-

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/he...cientists.html

The breakfast of champions. The food of the Gods. Oh fried pork, how I love thee.
    Last edited by Cullion; 3rd April 10 at 12:58 PM.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

of course... this is why all brits have STELLAR bodies..

Yes | No

But that's the problem, the cooked breakfast is dying out. People rush off to work with toast and cereal and then eat American-style junk or high carb snacks involving bread and/or pasta for lunch and then drink beer in the evening.

Man-boobs are the punishment for disregarding the wise ways of our forefathers. A dude needs bacon and eggs, not fucking muesli. WTF is museli? Looks like some kind of dried animal feed to me. Gay.
    Last edited by Cullion; 3rd April 10 at 01:51 PM.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

not long for this world nihilist's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Cullion
    Looks like some kind of dried animal feed to me. Gay.
    I won't argue with your experience in this matter.

Yes | No

makes sense. I lost a lot of weight when I made carbs/sugars haram and focused on trying to eat mostly proteins and fiber and just not think about fat.

your avatar gives me epiliptic fits Adouglasmhor's Avatar

Yes | No

Did you see Dr Hillary tearing up the telegraph on GMTV and saying it was nonsense?

Can anyone directly link to the study?
    Last edited by Adouglasmhor; 3rd April 10 at 12:52 PM.
    Don’t say, “It’s been a good day” till sundown.
    Don’t say, “She’s a good wife” till she’s buried.
    Don’t say, “It’s a good sword” till you’ve tested it.
    Don’t say, “She’s a good girl” till she’s married off.
    Don’t say, “The ice is safe” till you’ve crossed it.
    Don’t say, “The beer is good” till you’ve drunk the last of it.

From Hávamál, a Norse poem

Yes | No

Look it said they were scientists. And look at that picture. You know in your heart that this is true.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

fuck you math class MEGA JESUS-SAMA's Avatar

Yes | No

can i get that with scrambled or fried eggs and no tomatoes

not long for this world nihilist's Avatar

Yes | No

Eat the tomatoes.

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by MEGA JESUS-SAMA
    can i get that with scrambled or fried eggs and no tomatoes
    I always have my eggs scrambled with no dairy and a little Tabasco in. The tomatoes are good for you.

In the week I don't usually get time for more than fruit, nuts and maybe some scrambled eggs. Steak and eggs for breakfast is a good treat when you've got time.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME