Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Phrost is going to land me in prison someday

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    Your cherry-picking one innocuous thing out and saying it was no big deal is the exact problem here.

If you're a kid in school right now, you can spend every waking moment being harrassed and people like you dismiss it as a squabble 'mogst the little rascals.
    I was the target of bullies, usually verbal bullying. But this was when there was no facebook or myspace or MSN(well there was, i just didnt have any)

So it wasnt that bad.

But today, it`s all just retarded. I wish instead of girls hanging themselves, we would have them walk up to another chick and bash her face in. I knew one girl who used to do that in my highschool when chicks called her ugly.

Guess what? They were too scared of her to harass her more. Even when she got her ass kicked, the other girls didn`t think it was worth the trouble.

Problem is, they never try this, or when they do it goes too far.

Sometimes my question mark on my other computer comes out like this: É

What the hell is that supposed to be?(using symbols right now to put in punctuation)
    Last edited by AAAhmed46; 31st March 10 at 04:23 AM.
    if i was christian i'd say: ZOMG jerusalem is in hands of the infadels!!!get ur swordz and lets pwnz0rs for G0d!!!!'

Lebell

Science Fucker Photobucket WarPhalange's Avatar

Yes | No

What language is your computer set to? Or more exactly, what keyboard layout?

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    Your cherry-picking one innocuous thing out and saying it was no big deal is the exact problem here.

If you're a kid in school right now, you can spend every waking moment being harrassed and people like you dismiss it as a squabble 'mogst the little rascals.
    It is a squabble amongst the little rascals and needs to be dealt with as such. Dealt with, with detentions, suspensions, parent sit downs, and all the other tools school officials have at their disposal, not swept under the rug and ignored.

Using law enforcement is using a sledgehammer to swat a fly. It's the wrong tool for the job, and it is going to inflict collateral damage all out of proportion to the task.
    I'm here a week now... waiting for a mission... getting softer. Every minute I sit in front of this computer, I get weaker, and every minute Charlie squats in the gym, he gets stronger

Unintentional Rayp'ist Spade: The Real Snake's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy
    It is a squabble amongst the little rascals and needs to be dealt with as such. Dealt with, with detentions, suspensions, parent sit downs, and all the other tools school officials have at their disposal, not swept under the rug and ignored.

Using law enforcement is using a sledgehammer to swat a fly. It's the wrong tool for the job, and it is going to inflict collateral damage all out of proportion to the task.
    The ham-handed response is such as nobody wants to be plastered on every new station as "The Next Columbine".
    Quote Originally Posted by Feryk
    What Snake Said
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily
    Snake is also correct about EVERYTHING.

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken
    The ham-handed response is such as nobody wants to be plastered on every new station as "The Next Columbine".
    In this case i think it's the next Westerberg.
    I'm here a week now... waiting for a mission... getting softer. Every minute I sit in front of this computer, I get weaker, and every minute Charlie squats in the gym, he gets stronger

Yes | No

I will refrain from An Hero comments to ensure I remain free of captivity.
    What Snake Said

Yes | No

In its stead I shall say only this:

ESKIMO
    What Snake Said

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

It's all part of the long term trend towards the average member of the population being a jelly-like bag of easily offended nerves who cannot respond to interpersonal disputes or threats without shrill calls to authority.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Wounded Ronin

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Cullion
    It's all part of the long term trend towards the average member of the population being a jelly-like bag of easily offended nerves who cannot respond to interpersonal disputes or threats without shrill calls to authority.
    You're starting to sound like Michael Savage. Where were the shrill calls to authority in this story? There weren't any, authority only reacted after the girl killed herself. You're just living in your Michael Savage equivalent fantasy world and attributing pre-determined meanings to the things you hear about in the news.

Zendetta

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy
    Dealt with, with detentions, suspensions, parent sit downs, and all the other tools school officials have at their disposal, not swept under the rug and ignored.
    Hahahhahha!

Good one!