Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Russia attacked by black widows.

Yes | No

Default Russia attacked by black widows.

Wont even bother with the article as it is basically in the news right now.

I was surprised actually, i thought Karamov basically crushed teh chechen insurgencty. Clearly not.

Anne coulter was here recently, talking about how Jihad Jane is not evidence against why racial profiling is ineffective for combatting terrorism. Micheal coren, who is usually hard on anyone in questioning, conservative or liberal, basically agreed(which was odd)

But hey, these black widows are white chicks, they were suicide bombers and blended in, blew themselves up. This isn't an isolated bunch of white woman like Jihad jane, but a shit load.
    if i was christian i'd say: ZOMG jerusalem is in hands of the infadels!!!get ur swordz and lets pwnz0rs for G0d!!!!'

Lebell

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

Chechens are muslims.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

As are lots of bosnians and others.

And of course there are about a billion people of similar hue to your average pakistani who are not.
    I'm here a week now... waiting for a mission... getting softer. Every minute I sit in front of this computer, I get weaker, and every minute Charlie squats in the gym, he gets stronger

hey, how's yer margarita? Angry Mandrill's Avatar

Yes | No

meet the president of chechnya, ramzan kadyrov.

looks like a chubby average russian guy to me. good luck profiling the chechens, a ton of them look just like this.

that said, the russians will never stop trying. they stop dark-looking types (georgians, armenians, jews, chechens, uzbeks, kazaks, tatars) right on the street without pretense. just 'documents out, hands up.' sometimes guns are out, sometimes not. i was stopped maybe 7-8 times, and arrested twice, in two years there.
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy peacock
    Not drunk is he who from the floor can rise alone and still drink more; but drunk is he who prostrate lies without the power to drink or rise.

Yes | No

How do Russians tell the ethnic groups apart, seriously? Does everybody wear different colored suspenders?

Yes | No

easy.

knuckles dragging? dark hair? look like a criminal? beady eyes? shifty-looking? 'hi, meet my gun.'

in terms of folks here whose pics i've seen:

Lights Out? go to jail
    DAYoung? right this way, sir
    Steve? right this way, sir
    GOON? right this way, sir
    NoB? right this way, sir

seriously, it's not that hard. live there for a while it just becomes a game. everyone in russia is obsessed with ethnicity. it's stamped in their passports, fer cripes' sake.

russians tend toward blond, blue eyes, high cheekbones. the people i mention in my previous post are dark. darkish skin, dark hair. georgians, armenians really lack prominent cheekbones (though that kardashian babe has some high cheeks. maybe i'm confusing her ass an' her face). uzbeks, kazakhs? dark, high cheeks, look more asian.

but chechens run the gamut from stereotypical arab terrorist to german high command. others from the north slope of the caucasus, such as the ingush, abkhazians, and ossetians, tend to be pretty mixed like the chechens. that's why they're much tougher to profile.
    Not drunk is he who from the floor can rise alone and still drink more; but drunk is he who prostrate lies without the power to drink or rise.

Yes | No

Was the thread title meant to be ironic?

Yes | No

nah, that's what the russians call the widowed chechen wimmenz who're blowin' themselves up. they are war widows who basically decided payback against russia is better than living after their families have been killed. there's a lot of them, and chechens hold grudges forever. this won't be the last time.

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Cullion
    Chechens are muslims.
    And they are very Europian ethnically.

Better off looking at names and backgrounds then race.

They are not stupid enough to try attacks dressed in long clerical robes and foot long beards.
    if i was christian i'd say: ZOMG jerusalem is in hands of the infadels!!!get ur swordz and lets pwnz0rs for G0d!!!!'

Lebell

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by nohero

meet the president of chechnya, ramzan kadyrov.

looks like a chubby average russian guy to me. good luck profiling the chechens, a ton of them look just like this.

that said, the russians will never stop trying. they stop dark-looking types (georgians, armenians, jews, chechens, uzbeks, kazaks, tatars) right on the street without pretense. just 'documents out, hands up.' sometimes guns are out, sometimes not. i was stopped maybe 7-8 times, and arrested twice, in two years there.

Shit i misspelled him.

Lebell