Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Russia attacked by black widows.

Yes | No

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Sx4W2cKlU
    Avoiding the silly rules, all you're doing is answering everything with a question, not lying or hiding anything. What's the problem?

hey, how's yer margarita? Angry Mandrill's Avatar

Yes | No

game, set and match! to arjuna

i seen 'r&g are dead' maybe 4-5 times and still didn't get the reference.
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy peacock
    Not drunk is he who from the floor can rise alone and still drink more; but drunk is he who prostrate lies without the power to drink or rise.

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Arjuniperbush
    I certainly agree that statistically someone of Middle Eastern descent (Since when was Muslim a race? I thought only the Jews get to be a race and a religion.) is much more likely to be a terrorist, but relying on ethnicity is a very easy security protocol to get around.
    Most Jews I know have very little interest in Judaism the religious practice. Nor do they exhibit much in the way of common heredity (the general range is 'somewhere in the mediterranean, possibly a bit arabic' to 'blonde with blue eyes'). Pretty much the only truly common bond seems to be 'higher than average level of education' and 'make a something of a point of not being Christian'.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

I thought they went by the nose.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRXWjo1uPys

So what are the "rules" to be blunt and offensive about it? I know people that have "converted" to Judaism and who practice, and I know some who are non-practicing, but are still Jewish. I mean, if it has nothing to do with the race, how can you be a quarter-Jewish? What about being passed through the mother's side of the family?

Yes | No

If being jewish is a race, then why can it not be passed from the fathers side? Thats what i dont get. Maybe you can only be a secular jew if it comes from the fathers side?
    if i was christian i'd say: ZOMG jerusalem is in hands of the infadels!!!get ur swordz and lets pwnz0rs for G0d!!!!'

Lebell

Yes | No

The fathers side thing depends on your denomination. My sisters kids go to temple and hebrew school (reform).
    I'm here a week now... waiting for a mission... getting softer. Every minute I sit in front of this computer, I get weaker, and every minute Charlie squats in the gym, he gets stronger

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Williams
    russians tend toward blond, blue eyes, high cheekbones. the people i mention in my previous post are dark. darkish skin, dark hair. georgians, armenians really lack prominent cheekbones (though that kardashian babe has some high cheeks. maybe i'm confusing her ass an' her face). uzbeks, kazakhs? dark, high cheeks, look more asian.

but chechens run the gamut from stereotypical arab terrorist to german high command. others from the north slope of the caucasus, such as the ingush, abkhazians, and ossetians, tend to be pretty mixed like the chechens. that's why they're much tougher to profile.
    What have we learned from all this?

Russian security personnel like white people.

At the same time, they dislike caucasians.

Good thing we've cleared that up.

Yes | No

ah, makes sense.
    if i was christian i'd say: ZOMG jerusalem is in hands of the infadels!!!get ur swordz and lets pwnz0rs for G0d!!!!'

Lebell