Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quick, cop yoselves some balla ass shirts

fuck you math class MEGA JESUS-SAMA's Avatar

Yes | No

Default Quick, cop yoselves some balla ass shirts

Michael J Krell is a new victim of the economy and is having a going out of business sale at their website www.michaeljkrell.com Right now $45 gets you about $100 worth of a shirt. Most of their fabrics were milled in USA and Canada and all of the shirts were made in the USA. Most of the sizes available are pretty slim so double check the measurements, but the seam allowances are pretty generous so alterations will be a snap.

Master of Sock Puppets TheMightyMcClaw's Avatar

Yes | No

This reminds me of the way may TV looks when I try to fire up my old NES and the screen freezes.

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw

This reminds me of the way may TV looks when I try to fire up my old NES and the screen freezes.
    Funny you should say that. For this is the Tartan of the Clan of thee eternal virgin.
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman34
    MOM34 is easy to fist. 5 kids have come through that set of french dooors she calls a snatch.

MrGalt

Yes | No

Those are indeed shirts. I'm not sure why they're $100 worth of shirt though. They're cotton flannel shirts. You can wear them, wash them, and wear them again. I'd buy one at the discounted price, probably, but never at twice that.

fuck you math class MEGA JESUS-SAMA's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by MrGalt
    I don't understand what milled in America entails.

Science Fucker Photobucket WarPhalange's Avatar

Yes | No

It entails losing $ and nothing else.

MrGalt

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Poop Loops
    It entails losing $ and nothing else.
    Sounds that way to me. Basically if we did the old blind test and took the label off the shirt, MJS hasn't explained to me how I would know the Krell shirt is a hundred dollars worth of shirt while something made in Indonesia is obviously a nothing but a Shamwow stapled into a crude approximation of a shirt-shape.

Yes | No

Stitching, quality of fabric, accuracy and style of cut...

Do these need to be said all the time? Why not realize MJS will always show top-end manufacturing, and just critique the styles and colors?

I mean, the guy will always pay more for clothes than I would imagine ($40 shirt? They give free shirts out at career fairs and college orientations.), but at least he's thrifty enough to do it at half the price the stores want him buying this stuff at.

Yes | No

That shirt prolly cost about three-fiddy to make.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    We all have our respective crosses to bear.... We all have flaws and virtues, and frequently our virtues are bound up with our flaws. And those characteristics are all magnified when one takes charge of a quarrelsome Internet forum.
    for example....
    Quote Originally Posted by Yiktin Voxbane View Post
    It's the rough end of the pineapple for you Mon ami .

Yes | No

We used to go to India twice a year for our gift store. Indian clothes would cost about 20 rupees (maybe about $.65 now), and we'd bring them back to sell for $15.

I love how most Americans don't know the true price of products.