Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: DAYoung, behold your nemesis.

not long for this world nihilist's Avatar

Yes | No

Aren't ppl posting videos supposed to write a paragraph or something?

Yes | No

Well, Cullion does include his opinion. Once you open with 'this man is evil', any additional information would be unnecessary, unless it is to discuss how this gentleman looks like the saucy offspring of Brian Cox and Joaquim de Almeida.

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Reese
    Yes, but Cullion moved the thread back into GZ after I moved it to CTC with "this srs" as a reason.

I then promptly lost interest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiko
    Steve wasn't in CTC but he's one of us in spirit. I can't explain it.
    <3

SHARK FARTS!

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

I'm sorry for not providing a meaty piece of text. I did actually intend for this to be taken more seriously, but I did it in a rush.

I thought the idea of a reasonably intelligent, well read and creative person (which this guy is) who has nonetheless taken the journey to despicable nazi-like views, in the postmodern era, and attempts to justify them would be interesting.

I was quite serious about wanting DAYoung's advice here. I'm quite serious about asking sociocide's help in analysing his rheotorical techniques, literary and cultural critiques and artwork.

I'm sorry for not putting the work in before Reese, but this one matters. I've seen this man in real life, stirring a crowd. I need to move this particular element of the discussion to the PAC to explain in more detail.

I believe that ideas matter, and I believe this man to be intellectually dangerous. 'Hate crime' nonsense won't work against him, neither should it.

This is a kulturkampf that the side of right must win. I'm not smart enough to do it alone.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

And so this man is your only hope for the eradication of STDs?
    Let's have that discussion in the other thread. Suffice to say, I'm not the kind of idiot who assumes that a higher stat for a particular dysfunction in an ethnic group is automatically evidence of that Ethnic group's inherent/genetic inferiority..

I'm well aware of the many shitty things that American society has done to African Americans.

However, I will not let somebody get away with 'it's cuz of church lol, look at bible belt' when there are clearly other factors that explain the phenomenon better. Enslaving people and then having one of your intelligence agencies traffic hard narcotics into their neighbourhoods whilst destroying their few functional schools (read Sowell, I don't have time to explain it all in this thread) probably didn't help. My point there was that you can blame religion for many things, but not this, okay ?

I'm quite serious about the danger posed by the man who is the focus of this thread.
    Last edited by Cullion; 19th March 10 at 04:49 PM.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

If you are really looking for political tactics, then ridicule and condescension focused on his indefensible political positions will serve you better than trying to outargue him on Heidegger.

If you are planning to tilt at that windmill as part of some bit of existential art, then you will need someone who has read more Heidegger than I have to help.
    I'm here a week now... waiting for a mission... getting softer. Every minute I sit in front of this computer, I get weaker, and every minute Charlie squats in the gym, he gets stronger

Yes | No

Ridicule and condescension is already being employed against the BNP by pretty much the full weight of the mainstream media in the UK and it isn't working any more.

People like this man have to be unpicked from the root of their ideas.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy
    If you are really looking for political tactics, then ridicule and condescension focused on his indefensible political positions will serve you better than trying to outargue him on Heidegger.
    I don't know about the BNP, but I wonder how many people who secretly agree with the Klan don't say so, because the face of the Klan is usually someone who is an ignorant, violent, unstable cunt. I imagine that an eloquent, intelligent, logical spokesman for the KKK who could make their philosophy appear rational and true could be more dangerous than the physical acts of the average mouth-foaming tit baby who gets to appear on Springer.

Yes | No

The root of his ideas are either that brown people are icky or that he can get something he wants by playing up to people who think that brown people are icky.

The mainstream media can't do ridicule. Ask me nicely and we'll loan you the sisters of perpetual indulgence. They know ridicule.

And also how to catch blatant closet cases with their pants down on webcam.
    I'm here a week now... waiting for a mission... getting softer. Every minute I sit in front of this computer, I get weaker, and every minute Charlie squats in the gym, he gets stronger

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Commodore Pipes
    I don't know about the BNP, but I wonder how many people who secretly agree with the Klan don't say so, because the face of the Klan is usually someone who is an ignorant, violent, unstable cunt. I imagine that an eloquent, intelligent, logical spokesman for the KKK who could make their philosophy appear rational and true could be more dangerous than the physical acts of the average mouth-foaming tit baby who gets to appear on Springer.
    The political career of David Duke would suggest otherwise.