Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Brittany R.I.P.

Registered Member staff EuropIan's Avatar

Yes | No

Default Brittany R.I.P.

Actress Brittany Murphy, the 32-year-old starlet who got her start in the movie "Clueless," died Sunday in Los Angeles.

The troubled screen siren and singer went into full cardiac arrest early Sunday and could not be revived, according to a hospital spokeswoman.

It was her beloved mom who discovered her unconscious in the shower, according to the Web site TMZ. When paramedics arrived just after 8 a.m., they immediately began administering CPR and rushed her to nearby Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.

She was pronounced dead at 10:04 a.m., Cedars-Sanai spokeswoman Sally Stewart said.

Murphy became a household name among teens in 1995 as the sidekick in "Clueless" who went from awkward wall flower to snotty hottie.

She has appeared in more than 25 movies since then including "8 Mile," "Girl Interrupted," "Don't Say a Word," and "Sin City."

A few years ago, the actress with a distinctively gravelly voice released the single "Faster Kill Pussycat," which quickly became a dance club hit.

Murphy lived in Edison, N.J., before moving to California when she was 13 and landing her first television role in "Blossom."

She underwent a transformation from a too-pudgy-for-Hollywood brunette to a skinny blonde whose ample cleavage landed her in Maxim's 100 hottest women in 2003.

After appearing underweight with super-plump lips in the last few years, rumors have swirled about drug use and plastic surgery.

Last month, Murphy's husband of two years, Simon Monjack, was rushed to a hospital after his plane landed at Los Angeles Airport. He was incoherent when EMTs boarded the plane.

In October, cops got a call from neighbors complaining that a frantic Murphy was on her balcony screaming about gunshots being fired near her home in Hollywood.

The noise was found to be coming from a generator.

She was engaged to two other men before marrying Monjack in 2007.

On Sunday, her old squeeze, actor Ashton Kutcher, Murphy's costar in 2003's "Just Married," posted this tweet on Twitter: "See you on the other side kid . . . 2day the world lost a little piece of sunshine. My deepest condolences go out 2 Brittany's family, her husband, & her amazing mother Sharon."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/20...#ixzz0aGpb67Nz

--------------------------------

I liked her, I thought she was sexy.
    Last edited by Steve; 20th December 09 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Moved to MMM and fixed for front page...
    You are Ian's plaything, responding to his touch with shrieks of orgasmic delight. No woman in the history of the world is having better sex than sex you are having with Ian... in my head.

Registered Member Supporting Member JingMerchant!'s Avatar

Yes | No

Default Brittany Murphy (November 10, 1977 December 20, 2009)

Holy crap...

Just stumbled across this (Link here)

Cardiac arrest it seems, what the hell?

She's very young, for a heart attack.

Damn...

RIP.

EDIT: Changed link to a better one.
    Last edited by JingMerchant!; 20th December 09 at 05:22 PM.
    "War is God's way of teaching Americans geography." -
    Ambrose Bierce

"A civilized society is one which tolerates eccentricity to the point of doubtful sanity." - Robert Frost

"Most Biblical scholars know this. Having been written years later by many different authors, many of the details contained within (The Bible) are factually inaccurate. One of the widest misconceptions is the name Jesus itself... Historians know His name was Steve."
    Quote Originally Posted by Neildo
    i rolled a joint on the toilet paper dispenser in the bathroom of that strip bar. i think there was astroglide on it. i smoked the joint anyways. it burned a lot slower.

Home Brewer Extraordinair Keith's Avatar

Yes | No

When do we start the bets as to what kind of drug coctail she was on?

I'm guessing percocets, sleep aids, and a dash of booze and blow.

Yes | No

Anorexia..

Also, I ninja'ed you by about 20 minuttes, Jing
    You are Ian's plaything, responding to his touch with shrieks of orgasmic delight. No woman in the history of the world is having better sex than sex you are having with Ian... in my head.

Registered Member Supporting Member JingMerchant!'s Avatar

Yes | No

Dammit! You beat me to it!!

*sigh* Feel free to merge the two threads Ian...

Or delete mine, whatever works...

*Goes to the corner to sulk*

EDIT: Ah, you did it....

*remains in the corner*
    Last edited by JingMerchant!; 20th December 09 at 05:43 PM.
    "War is God's way of teaching Americans geography." -
    Ambrose Bierce

"A civilized society is one which tolerates eccentricity to the point of doubtful sanity." - Robert Frost

"Most Biblical scholars know this. Having been written years later by many different authors, many of the details contained within (The Bible) are factually inaccurate. One of the widest misconceptions is the name Jesus itself... Historians know His name was Steve."
    Quote Originally Posted by Neildo
    i rolled a joint on the toilet paper dispenser in the bathroom of that strip bar. i think there was astroglide on it. i smoked the joint anyways. it burned a lot slower.

Yes | No

all this shit, the pressure got to her. Poor girls.
    if i was christian i'd say: ZOMG jerusalem is in hands of the infadels!!!get ur swordz and lets pwnz0rs for G0d!!!!'

Lebell

Yes | No

Merged.

I used your link though, because it's better.

Yes | No

R.I.P.

Not quite sure what her contribution was to the world, she couldn't act for shit.

Yes | No

I staying with my Anorexia hypothesis..

yes... Photobucket
    Photobucket

Yes | No

who the fuck is gonna do the voice for Lou Anne now????

this is big hit to all the King of the Hill fans of the world. :( :( :(
    Quote Originally Posted by DAYoung
    Someone must sig this.