Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: i need recepies from around the world!

Yes | No

Default i need recepies from around the world!

guys, i need to cook something new!
    its winter over here so bare that in mind and also it should be easy and fast to make.
    in this thread we will share the vast wealtgh of our local specialities and exchange cooking tips and stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by The people
    So is Lebell a mod yet?

not long for this world nihilist's Avatar

Yes | No

Shit on a shingle.

Yes | No

serious recepies only.
    like for example kangaroo or ostrich meat recepies from the australian members, cajun/americana recepies from the american members etc.
    So is Lebell a mod yet?

Yes | No

Kangaroo steak:

Cook it like you would any other steak, except probably go with the 'seal the sides then put in the oven' method. Flavour as necessary.

Damper (an old-school Aussie bread, usually made in the form of a hideous wad): http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/12308/damper

Aussie Christmas Pudding (think British fruit cake but better 'cause it's Aussie):

http://www.worldofchristmas.net/chri...n-pudding.html

I suspect this isn't the same kind of recipe our family uses. My grandmother (depression-era country Australian, so about as Aussie as you can get) used to I think boil them in a bag (and then store them in the bag). I seem to remember she used rum instead of brandy but I could be wrong.
    Lord Krishna said: I am terrible time the destroyer of all beings in all worlds, engaged to destroy all beings in this world; Of those heroic soldiers presently situated in the opposing army, even without you none will be spared.
    Bhagavad Gita 11:32

Yes | No

Taste.com.au is a pretty solid recipe website that my old man uses a lot. Search it for "Australian" and I'm sure you'll get a bunch of things. Do you want to know how to make Pavlova and Lamingtons and/or sausage rolls? (Note: If you're a New Zealander, screw you, we totally invented Pavlova!!!!!/Nationalist Australian)
    Lord Krishna said: I am terrible time the destroyer of all beings in all worlds, engaged to destroy all beings in this world; Of those heroic soldiers presently situated in the opposing army, even without you none will be spared.

Yes | No

"Pillows Of Death"

Open 1 can of Ravioli
    Throw onto a red hot skillet and char the edges.
    Serve cold.

Yes | No

reese i hope your wife cooks for you dude...

im trying to come up with some original dutch recepies.
    So is Lebell a mod yet?

Yes | No

Have you tried Spam Sushi?

Yes | No

There's a wide range of "Dutch Imports" biscuits at the local shopping hole. They're pretty good. I think they're actually made in Holland too.

Give us some recipes of those. Biscuits and shit like that. I bet your savoury food is crap.