Thread: CBF to get dressed thread

fuck you math class MEGA JESUS-SAMA's Avatar

Yes | No

Default CBF to get dressed thread

This is a thread dedicated to very basic outfits done really well. T-shirt and jeans, dress and flats, anything that's not very complicated but still looks sharp.

The huge trucker wallet and lanyard are a little over the top but it's still cool looking.

Yes | No

Yes | No

That James Dean pic broke the frame and I can't scroll side to side for some reason.

Anyway, while I'm not searching forever to find a good pic, or taking one of myself right now cause fuck that effort, no matter how awesome I look right now with my muscles pumped, my favourite outfit is a tight black tshirt, blue jeans (not faded, not acid washed, not gay, and not expensive, just fuckng BLUE JEANS), black leather shoes or boots, and a silver chain as my only accessory (mainly cause it calls attention to how thick my neck is), no watch (cause that would call attention to how thick my wrists aren't...no roids for bone structure, damnit).
    DRUGS ARE FOR LOSERS

Will she be set upon you? jubei33's Avatar

Yes | No

the top pic and the girl in front of the chicken restaurant; That's kind of last month's cheap-easy style here in japan.

Another thing about the lanyard trucker wallet, men here also have "purse-pouches" they attach to their belts for their cigs and stuff. it's like smaller than a purse, but kind of like a loose fitting pouch that might fit on a military ALICE vest or something. Oh, and the man purse is also popular.

American work boots and jeans of the dickies variety are popular now too. I think its dumb, but a lot of girls wear work boots around, kind of inspired by hip hop.
    Where have all the hobos gone to?

RESOLVE IS A DISHONEST PERSON.

http://woodwardswhiskey.wordpress.com/

fuck you math class MEGA JESUS-SAMA's Avatar

Yes | No

I think trucker wallets blew up with the rise in high end denim; the denim became popular as Americana and trucker, biker, or workwear things rose to compliment the jeans. At least that's the impression I get when it seems that so many of the denim brands also put out high end wallets, rider's jackets, etc.

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by jubei33
    Another thing about the lanyard trucker wallet, men here also have "purse-pouches" they attach to their belts for their cigs and stuff. it's like smaller than a purse, but kind of like a loose fitting pouch that might fit on a military ALICE vest or something.
    How is this not a fanny pack minus the strap?