Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fashion?! What the high, holy fnck?!

Yes | No

Default Fashion?! What the high, holy fnck?!

So, I've been gone awhile, I come back, poke around, and lo and behold, there's a fashion subforum in sociocide! I thought this was the off-topic forum for Bullshido, last bastion of unapologetically masculine, fightin, hairy, knuckle-dragging, manly men! I mean, good lord, I've seen our gay posters on here call folks fags, but now this?

I thought anything not full contact was crap? How's a metrosexual modeling himself after, well, MODELS gonna do that when he's worried about what his face looks like? How are you gonna look in you khaki douche shorts when your shins are all bruised up from MT? (If you do TKD, substitute insteps for shins, and flipflops for shorts, wait, on second thought, if you do TKD, go fuck yourself.)

This is Bullshido, dammit! One of our site's founders trolled it so bad he got banned! We have gun shootin, cagefightin, nude lesbians as mascots! We get sued more often than any other forum! Hell, we teach the countersuit as a fighting range! Two of our admins admit they're in Anonymous, which means they're walking contradictions! We've had more real life fights as the result of flame wars than anywhere else on the interpipes!

Jeans? Shirts? What happened to magic pants and gi vs. no-gi? Oh, Kano, is this my fault? Is this because I shit up a bunch of threads talking about Bruce Lee, D&D, and comics? No! I turned the geek level up, we don't know how to dress!

What happened to men wearing jeans and t-shirts, that fit, either in the same exact color or two colors that should never go together, and that was it, dammit?! This all started when the cagefighters started wearing flipflops to the ring so they could just kick them off, right? All the straight guys figured they could start wearing them, it wasn't gay anymore? Nope, sorry fellas, but flipflops are only for gays and women who want to show off for foot fetishists. Only two straight guys ever got to wear sandals; Conan and Jesus, and both were fictional.

how do robot Supporting Member Arhetton's Avatar

Yes | No

heres how this forum works:

MJS posts fashion pictures and articles

everyone else replies with 'fag'.

the end.

Yes | No

A guy who's into fighting can also be into looking good. As Scott Adams put it, a paradigm just shifted without a clutch.

Tormenter of tards. FickleFingerOfFate's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by bad credit
    So, I've been gone awhile, I come back, poke around, and decided to swear in a thread title! Cool, huh?

No, not really.
    If you can't laugh at yourself,
    Others will be happy to do it for you.

The two most abundant elements in the universe,

are Hydrogen, and Stupidity.

Yes | No

I approve of this thread title.

Tormenter of tards. FickleFingerOfFate's Avatar

Yes | No

The fashion?

The High?

The buttsechs?
    If you can't laugh at yourself,
    Others will be happy to do it for you.

The two most abundant elements in the universe,

are Hydrogen, and Stupidity.

Yes | No

The potential for my ability to moderate.

Yes | No

Fag!

Sorry, you're not MJS.

Quote Originally Posted by Syntactical Dysruptorize
    Stop being nice. Start doing good.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulMechanic
    ...Also, never take a shit and throw it into a deep fryer. I really regret doing that.

SuperGuido

Yes | No

Bullshit.

Being a man does NOT mean you have to look like shit. Hell, Men's Health and Ask Men are littered with advice about grooming, attire, and other topics.

Granted, MJS is the sponsor/mascot of this sub-forum...and his style caters to a very specific type of fashion...but that does NOT preclude the general importance of grooming and dress for men.

For instance, I'm a suit/tie guy, and since I don't watch TV (deal with it), I often have no idea what sort of suit/tie/shoe combo is acceptable or outdated for the time. Initially, I was also unaware that spiky hair and a cheap belt make any suit look stupid...or that black belt MUST EQUAL black shoes, and so forth.

Also, as a late 20's professional, I also want to make sure I dress casually for my age/style. Done wrong, I can either look I'm wearing my father's clothes...or like an "almost 30" guy trying too hard to look young and hip.

Like it or not, first impressions determine how people perceive you...and first impressions are based on appearance. Dress like shit and people will think less of you...which is important in the corporate world.

Registered Member staff EuropIan's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by bad credit
    So, I've been gone awhile, I come back, poke around, and lo and behold, there's a fashion subforum in sociocide! I thought this was the off-topic forum for Bullshido, last bastion of unapologetically masculine, fightin, hairy, knuckle-dragging, manly men! I mean, good lord, I've seen our gay posters on here call folks fags, but now this?

I thought anything not full contact was crap? How's a metrosexual modeling himself after, well, MODELS gonna do that when he's worried about what his face looks like? How are you gonna look in you khaki douche shorts when your shins are all bruised up from MT? (If you do TKD, substitute insteps for shins, and flipflops for shorts, wait, on second thought, if you do TKD, go fuck yourself.)

This is Bullshido, dammit! One of our site's founders trolled it so bad he got banned! We have gun shootin, cagefightin, nude lesbians as mascots! We get sued more often than any other forum! Hell, we teach the countersuit as a fighting range! Two of our admins admit they're in Anonymous, which means they're walking contradictions! We've had more real life fights as the result of flame wars than anywhere else on the interpipes!

Jeans? Shirts? What happened to magic pants and gi vs. no-gi? Oh, Kano, is this my fault? Is this because I shit up a bunch of threads talking about Bruce Lee, D&D, and comics? No! I turned the geek level up, we don't know how to dress!

What happened to men wearing jeans and t-shirts, that fit, either in the same exact color or two colors that should never go together, and that was it, dammit?! This all started when the cagefighters started wearing flipflops to the ring so they could just kick them off, right? All the straight guys figured they could start wearing them, it wasn't gay anymore? Nope, sorry fellas, but flipflops are only for gays and women who want to show off for foot fetishists. Only two straight guys ever got to wear sandals; Conan and Jesus, and both were fictional.
    You are a TL;DR faggot
    You are Ian's plaything, responding to his touch with shrieks of orgasmic delight. No woman in the history of the world is having better sex than sex you are having with Ian... in my head.