Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: how do liquid diet

Yes | No

Default how do liquid diet

I need to go on a liquid diet for about 2 weeks. i have a broken tooth with an exposed nerve in the back of my mouth and it makes it excruciatingly painful to chew anything. also, after i have it pulled next week, i need to keep the gigantic hole clear of any food particulate while it heals.

i'm not quite sure where to start. so far the only thing i have that is mostly liquid is onion soup, and while delicious it's not very filling. also, not the best thing to have for breakfast. the other thing i have is Fundador (spanish brandy) and that's not very filling or good for breakfast either. it does help keep the affected area clean and numb though.

i made a bunch of curry last night and overcooked everything so it's super squishy. not terribly keen on having that for breakfast however.

i think i need some carnation instant breakfast or slim fast shakes or some shit though because i have to take something pretty much instantly when i get up so i can take painkillers.

any suggestions will be appreciated!
    Mockery is an important social tool for squelching stupidity. -Scott Adams.

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

smoothies for breakfast. bananas, yoghurt, honey, mangos, berries.. you get the idea.

Put that curry in a blender for dinner.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

damnit, my blender broke last year. i think i should sue black and decker for false advertising, ice crushing power my ass. you can't crush ice with cheap chinese plastic, you fucks!

i'll just use a potato masher. should i invest in some protien powder?

Yes | No

Carrot juice is really sweet and a good lunch snack. If you don't mind expensive, the Naked company is your friend, though they are also rather (natural) sugary.

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Neildo
    damnit, my blender broke last year. i think i should sue black and decker for false advertising, ice crushing power my ass. you can't crush ice with cheap chinese plastic, you fucks!

i'll just use a potato masher. should i invest in some protien powder?
    Get yourself a Blend-tec.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0m4x0y3QNw

mmm, Cochicken.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Sociocide - Popping culture in it's stupid face Message:

You must spread some facials around before giving it to Poop Loops again.

Yes | No

i just had cream of mushroom soup with a bunch of crackers thrown in there. i bit down on a mushroom and cringed in blinding pain. crackers were nice and soggy though, yay.

i've had those naked smoothies before. they're pretty good, but expensive. i'd rather buy my own fruit and process it myself. need a quisinart.
    Last edited by Neildo; 20th August 09 at 04:28 PM.

Yes | No

alcohol may be a necessary coping mechanism latter in your ordeal

if you get tempted by real food, just drink yourself asleep.

Yes | No

Neildo, sounds really terrible, you poor boy. I have no suggestions, I would send you a blender in the mail if you want though?