Thread: Common Projects F/W 10

fuck you math class MEGA JESUS-SAMA's Avatar

Yes | No

Default Common Projects F/W 10

This is a pretty solid collection BUT I do not approve of what they did to the Training Boot, which is the model with the weird zipper and buckle thing. Previous seasons were just plain boot uppers attached to sneaker soles, which was pretty cool, but the buckle and zipper just give me the impression that they're space-age nigga kicks. The combat boot is pretty sexy and that sole is fucking hot. I wish real, affordable combat boots looked as good.

I want this brand to stop printing the sizing info on the side of the shoes. It wears off quickly and all but it just seems like a way to say LOOK COMMON PROJECTS THESE SHOES ARE EXPENSIVE while maintaining the pretense of being totally understated. Though that's still preferable to having Vans Vans Vans (This is a pair of Vans) plastered all over my shoes.

not long for this world nihilist's Avatar

Yes | No

I see a lot of Converse in that collection.

Yes | No

It's because they showed the same two models twice.

Yes | No

I see a lot of impractical foot wear. I can appreciate nice clothes, but my feet don't care how they look.

And I know you womenz are hearing me. Uncomfortable shoes are your bane, might as well have foot binding in the US.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiko
    Steve wasn't in CTC but he's one of us in spirit. I can't explain it.
    <3

SHARK FARTS!

Yes | No

These sneakers are more comfortable and breathe better than cheaper shoes. They're not really court shoes, in the sense that they don't have air pockets or anything like that in the sole, they're built more like a really nice dress shoe. Leather lining, leather insoles that break in to your feet. They also last a lot longer.