Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cop'an List

fuck you math class MEGA JESUS-SAMA's Avatar

Yes | No

Default Cop'an List

This is a list for shit you plan to cop, the idea is for other people to share their opinions and their own lists. I don't really mean for this to be a "should I buy this? because I'm very indecisive and need help from the internet to get dressed" thread but more of a peer reviewed journal to keep you from buying something utterly stupid.

Schott Perfecto 618 (slim fit)

Just like Marlon fuckin Brando. "But MJS, are you sure you can roc--" Shut the fuck up bitch, yes I am.

some sort of suede chukka

Not necessarily this pair, just a chukka of some sort with a suede finish. might go for an actual desert boot instead of a sneaker.

more big boy shirts

I don't buy enough button ups. I'm completely sick of Oxford cloth and I don't find nearly enough options in alternative fabrics. I need to find a brand that gives their oxford a bit of character instead of just using the flattest, dullest fabric they can find or I need to find some more alternatives that aren't denim/chambray/woo i'm a fucking cowboy!

Yes | No

That's one hella badass jacket. I'd buy that shit. Then I'd go wander around shooting Super Mutants with my buddy Dogmeat.
    Lord Krishna said: I am terrible time the destroyer of all beings in all worlds, engaged to destroy all beings in this world; Of those heroic soldiers presently situated in the opposing army, even without you none will be spared.
    Bhagavad Gita 11:32

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by MEGA JESUS-SAMA

Just like Marlon fuckin Brando. "But MJS, are you sure you can roc--" Shut the fuck up bitch, yes I am.
    I think you need a motorcycle to pull this off.

Not necessarily this pair, just a chukka of some sort with a suede finish. might go for an actual desert boot instead of a sneaker.
    Comical. Clown shoes. No.

more big boy shirts
    Meh. Another untucked plain shirt. <shrugs>
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Lights Out

Yes | No

Schott Perfecto 618 (slim fit)

I own a couple leather jackets, but haven't wear a perfecto since my late teens. I may get one of those too.

They're called "pisamierdas" (shitsteppers) in Spain. I wouldn't think someone as stylish as you would want a pair of this crap. Uncomfortable and ugly looking, the best of both worlds, yeah.

more big boy shirts

I don't buy enough button ups. I'm completely sick of Oxford cloth and I don't find nearly enough options in alternative fabrics. I need to find a brand that gives their oxford a bit of character instead of just using the flattest, dullest fabric they can find or I need to find some more alternatives that aren't denim/chambray/woo i'm a fucking cowboy!
    I wear enough shirts at my job as it is. It's t-shirt time when I'm off of it.

Yes | No

I've backed off on chukkas, the generic man is the only brand that does it well because they have such a slim profile. I liked them for the super minimalism though, not the strange boxy silhouette.

anyway re: shirts, I only find them uncomfortable when they suck.

Lights Out

Yes | No

anyway re: shirts, I only find them uncomfortable when they suck.
    They are work shirts, thus, they suck.

I won't spend good money on shirts that are meant to get trashed because some douchebag though it would be cool for us to wear a suit and a tie while performing work that isn't supposed to be done while wearing such gear.

BTW, I didn't say they were uncomfortabel, I said I'm tired of wearing shirts. And suits too, for that matter.

Yes | No

you need a pair of nice jeans and a pack of cigarettes rolled in your sleeve

Lights Out

Yes | No

I'm a jeans+t-shirt dude, mostly.

Besides, the novelty of wearing a suit wears off quickly if you do it six days per week.

BTW, I'm thinking about getting myself a long coat, any suggestions?
    Last edited by Lights Out; 20th September 09 at 09:27 AM.

not long for this world nihilist's Avatar

Yes | No

not long for this world nihilist's Avatar

Yes | No