Thread: Rag & Bone F/W 10

fuck you math class MEGA JESUS-SAMA's Avatar

Yes | No

Default Rag & Bone F/W 10

I am not digging this. If I look closely I can see a piece here and there that I'd wear. The mod stuff they've been doing was cool and while I still see some of that influence with all the drapey pants and extra looooong tops I'm getting bad Ann D or Julius vibes.

No joke, the pants with the bands around them are literally called ninja pants.

Registered Member staff EuropIan's Avatar

Yes | No

I would wear that with some other pants
    You are Ian's plaything, responding to his touch with shrieks of orgasmic delight. No woman in the history of the world is having better sex than sex you are having with Ian... in my head.

Yes | No

A couple of the shirts look cool and I can dig how some of the jackets are done with clasps.

I don't dig the long cardigans on dudes but they'd be cute on a chick.

Yes | No

First of all, too many fucking top buttons done up on dress shirts without any ties. Seriously, it looks dinky. Secondly, pants are terrible. Thirdly, the jacket with the buttons on the collars looks like the lovechild of a shitty jacket and an anorak.

There's a few pieces I'd wear, but I'd either undo the top button or put on a tie.
    Lord Krishna said: I am terrible time the destroyer of all beings in all worlds, engaged to destroy all beings in this world; Of those heroic soldiers presently situated in the opposing army, even without you none will be spared.
    Bhagavad Gita 11:32

Yes | No

I don't know where the no tie = no top button rule came from but it's overrated. you can button your shirt up all the way and not wear a tie, why not?

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by MEGA JESUS-SAMA
    I don't know where the no tie = no top button rule came from but it's overrated. you can button your shirt up all the way and not wear a tie, why not?
    It looks weird, but it depends on the shirt. Maybe it's just social conditioning, but you see someone wearing a three peice suit and no tie, you think he's missing something, right? You wear it properly or go casual by undoing a few buttons. It just looks weird without it- this big empty space of cloth. Some of those models pull off the button-up-no-tie look but a bunch of them really don't. I think it depends on the outfit too.
    Lord Krishna said: I am terrible time the destroyer of all beings in all worlds, engaged to destroy all beings in this world; Of those heroic soldiers presently situated in the opposing army, even without you none will be spared.
    Bhagavad Gita 11:32

Yes | No

The second pic looks OK with the ninja pants, but everything else looks too formal for such casual looking apparel.

Yes | No

Hit and miss.

I like some of the jackets/overcoats (though the hood screws up the line). But you can get very similar single and double-breasted, woollen jackets for $5 at an op-shop.

The pants are pure fail. They look busy, fiddly and uncomfortable.
    "Even logical positivists are capable of love." - A.J. Ayer