Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rolocaust Wasn't So Bad

Yes | No

I believe that certain statistics of the holocaust are tinkered with to fit a political purpose.
    Quote Originally Posted by The people
    So is Lebell a mod yet?

Registered Member Supporting Member bob's Avatar

Yes | No

More specific please.

Yes | No

The amount of 6 million is unlikely, also the way the people alledgedly got killed and ' processed' don't ad up.

when i first started reading into it i was like: these people are fucking insane.
    then when you sift through the info it starts to get suspicious.

the problem is loads of nazi holocaust deniers fuck things up with fantasy crap.
    the holocaust did take place.
    So is Lebell a mod yet?

Registered Member Supporting Member bob's Avatar

Yes | No

Why don't you believe the 6 million? Doesn't seem too hard to me in the context of 60 million from the whole war. Stalin killed heaps more. Even the fucking pissant Khmer Rouge killed nearly 2 million.

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by bornsceptic
    Why don't you believe the 6 million? Doesn't seem too hard to me in the context of 60 million from the whole war. Stalin killed heaps more. Even the fucking pissant Khmer Rouge killed nearly 2 million.
    Well, a lot of things don't add up.
    The main researcher who was in charge of making the official report of what exactly happened admitted to never actually been to Auschwitz for his conclusions and also some years ago there was a courtsession in Canada where a french historian defended the issue and was not convicted, there's footage of that trial on youtube and you can watch him rip the holocaust advocates another asshole.

then the things with the ovens etc.

point is: it was horrible and people got systematically persecuted, but afterwards a load of shit was added to fit an agenda.

perfect tactic, just by typing this it makes me uncomfortable because we are all trained to immediately go: zomg you fucking nazi!
    So is Lebell a mod yet?

Shawarma

Yes | No

So how many would you say got executed and burnt?

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

I think millions of people were killed by the Nazis for being Jewish. The number 6 million is IIRC a rounding to fit with a Jewish prophesy about a 'burned offering' of 6 million people. The reality is that we know concentration camps existed and that people were exterminated en masse, but we'll probably never have exact figures. Whether it was 5 million or 7 million doesn't really change much for me.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

3 million is a more realistic number for jews.

are we also adding gipsies, political prisoners pow's resistance fighters and gays?

the image of concentrationcamps is always like this: barbed wire, a burning chimney and jews.

there were KL's where the majority wasnt jewish.

there were kl's that were working camps, there were some that were deathcamps.

(KL=Konzentrations Lager)
    So is Lebell a mod yet?

Yes | No

european joke: when confronted with a racist joke: ' hey! thats not cool man, my grandfather died in a concentrationcamp!'

' oh shit,..sorry man, was he jewish?'

' no he was drunk and fell of the watchtower!'

amirite?
    So is Lebell a mod yet?

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by bornsceptic
    There was probably more than 6 million jewish in Poland alone [one guy actually tried to tell me there wasn't 6 million Jews in Europe. I laughed in his face long and hard...], let alone all the territories the SS got their evil fucking hands on. My suspicion is that they probably killed more; the Nazis were notoriously organised and left a lot of documentation, even if they tried to destroy it when they knew they were losing.

And DA... You'd be surprised and dissapointed at the beautiful people stuck with ugly crazy motherfuckers.

I have a bit of a bent for superstition. There's certain things that I won't say in case they happen and if I do I tend to touch wood. I know it's utter shit but I feel more comfortable having done it. As for God... I know too many arguments I can't beat for why God doesn't exist. If he does then he's like God in Johny Got His Gun:

There's a game out there, and the stakes are high. And the guy who runs it figures the averages all day long and all night long. Once in a while he lets you steal a pot. But if you stay in the game long enough, you've got to lose. And once you've lost there's no way back, no way at all.
    Lord Krishna said: I am terrible time the destroyer of all beings in all worlds, engaged to destroy all beings in this world; Of those heroic soldiers presently situated in the opposing army, even without you none will be spared.
    Bhagavad Gita 11:32