Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: manly friggin clothes

fuck you math class MEGA JESUS-SAMA's Avatar

Yes | No

Default manly friggin clothes

Real McCoy specializes in exacting reproductions of various vintage junk paired with ludicrously high quality material and workmanship. I don't normally dig repros cause the fits tend to suck on skinny dudes but I'd still sell out Christ for that m65.

I'm linking this one cause it breaks the page.
    This one too.

Pure Blue Japan mixes superb quality with somewhat modern cuts. They aren't as fashion forward as the type of designers that show up to Milan but the quality is A+ and the fits hold their own. Their pre-faded jeans are surprisingly convincing but I still prefer dark denim.

I wish they actually modeled the clothes though. P.S. Bell bottoms lol

Iron Hearts makes beastly denim. Most of the jeans in your closet use about 10oz denim, maybe up to 12 oz or so if you got a decent pair. IHs start at 21 oz. This can be a bit of a mixed bag, because while they're nearly indestructible they also drape poorly making fit crucial.

WHEN AM I GETTING MY FASHION FORUM?
    Last edited by MEGA JESUS-SAMA; 30th June 09 at 03:42 AM.

Registered Member staff EuropIan's Avatar

Yes | No

I really like this Jacket.

And give MJS his thang.
    You are Ian's plaything, responding to his touch with shrieks of orgasmic delight. No woman in the history of the world is having better sex than sex you are having with Ian... in my head.

Yes | No

You wanna sit down before I tell you the price?

Yes | No

Oooh, those shirt are nasty (All of them). Denim jacket is rather nice though as is the jumper. Not to sure about the brown leather jacket, never did like those stretch fit cuffs...

Yes | No

You're a fag if you're hatin on chambray and woven madras, FAG.
    i've been looking for a denim or chambray shirt in a color other than blue. i dig it but i'm not in any hurry to rock a canadian tux

you guys can come out and admit it though, the flares are dope

Yes | No

The dark jeans are nice, even if they're bell-bottoms.
    Lord Krishna said: I am terrible time the destroyer of all beings in all worlds, engaged to destroy all beings in this world; Of those heroic soldiers presently situated in the opposing army, even without you none will be spared.
    Bhagavad Gita 11:32

Yes | No

I want to mention: Pure Blue Japan takes their name from their gimmick of using pure indigo dye on pretty much everything, including those blazers and that sweater. Their jeans fade to this pretty dope BLINDING WHITE contrasted with deep deep blue. Here's some pictures I stole from some sort of faggot who likes to model clothes on the internet for other men.

the first picture is obviously shopped but it was supposedly to match the real-life patina, also THAT BELT IS WHACK

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by MEGA JESUS-SAMA
    You wanna sit down before I tell you the price?
    $2000?
    You are Ian's plaything, responding to his touch with shrieks of orgasmic delight. No woman in the history of the world is having better sex than sex you are having with Ian... in my head.

Yes | No

$2,120

Yes | No

I was pretty close.

And (!!!)