Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: I can't believe nobody posted this yet: Granny Tased!

Registered Member Fearless Ukemi's Avatar

Yes | No

A little ridiculous to use the tazer on the cop's part.

But.... She would not have been tazed if she had cooperated and she obviously uses her age to defend her illegal actions. I don't feel much more than just a little bit of pity for the old crabby bitch.

Tormenter of tards. FickleFingerOfFate's Avatar

Yes | No

Don't they issue the cops nightsticks any more?

Why, back in my day...
    If you can't laugh at yourself,
    Others will be happy to do it for you.

The two most abundant elements in the universe,

are Hydrogen, and Stupidity.

Unintentional Rayp'ist Spade: The Real Snake's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by FickleFingerOfFate
    What will they think of next?
    *insert sterotype rendered obsolete by Civil Rights here*
    Quote Originally Posted by Feryk
    What Snake Said
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily
    Snake is also correct about EVERYTHING.

Registered Member Fearless Ukemi's Avatar

Yes | No

Actually, after watching this again, I'm glad she got tazed. This is the type of cunt that ruins people's days that have shitty jobs (and usually holds up the line for everyone else behind them).

Unintentional Rayp'ist Spade: The Real Snake's Avatar

Yes | No

^^
    Coupons in hand, demanding Senior Discount.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feryk
    What Snake Said
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily
    Snake is also correct about EVERYTHING.

Wounded Ronin

Yes | No

You know what? If I were a cop, I'd use pepper spray if I had it in this situation rather than a taser. I think that pepper spraying an elderly person would be safer for that elderly person than tasing them.

Actually I had a discussion kind of related to this with a friend earlier today. Basically I was going on about how awesome it would be if all cops had masters degrees, and he told me that if that happened there would be less shootings by police, citing alleged situations where cops in LA supposedly shot someone for throwing rocks at them, attacking them with a pencil, and stuff like that. Without bringing up the argument about whether or not those things happened, I told him how if I were a cop in a situation like that, in the interests of maintaining community relations while at the same time not letting challenges to police authority occur with impunity on the street, I'd simply pepper spray the person and arrest him/her, or else attempt to beat the crap out of the person with a baton.

Batons are pretty sweet. They give you reach, you can hit real hard with them, you can choke with them and execute joint locks, and if when you box you like pivoting to the outside and counter-punching to the jaw, well, a baton is just rockstar awesome for that kind of thing. I can't believe that cops don't use their batons more often.

Easy like a Sunday mornin' Frank White's Avatar

Yes | No

The officer is an idiot who tazered an old bitch, and I'm a dick for thinking it's funny.

Registered Member staff EuropIan's Avatar

Yes | No

"Don't taze me, young man!"
    You are Ian's plaything, responding to his touch with shrieks of orgasmic delight. No woman in the history of the world is having better sex than sex you are having with Ian... in my head.

Yes | No

omg..i read teasing....
    i thought it was about GILF's.

anyway, tasing is a bit weird...personally if i were the cop i just kick her in the muffin dragged her into a field make her dig a hole, let her kneel in front of the hole and then shoot her through the neck.

old people have lived their life and when they have outlived their use they should keep very very quiet.

but thats just me.
    Quote Originally Posted by The people
    So is Lebell a mod yet?

SFGOON

Yes | No

That was actually a completely justified and reasonable use of force. Wristy-twisties could have broken her frail old bones, as would the baton. Pepper spray? She may have panicked and ran out into the road (people do weird shit like that.)

Her screams gave me an erection.