Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Most Obscene Sandwich in the World contest

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

Look, I've been to the same site he got that from. That's a cheap trick, d'you hear me ? You know why? because you didn't actually have the stones to cook and eat that motherfucker yourself, and everything I've talked about I actually did.

Yes, I'm angry. We're talking about sammiches here.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

And those are _not_ 'premium' ingredients. Those are overpriced processed shit ingredients. You fucking let me make you a fat-boi sandwich, and then we'll talk about premium ingredients.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

Sub roll + longways sliced hot dogs (2 or 3) + Pit beef or pulled pork + plus coleslaw (hotslaw if you got it) + French fries done in duck fat = The most amazing damn samich evar!

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by bornsceptic
    When we were kids we used to make: butter - vegemite - butter - peanut butter - butter - jam - butter - honey sandwiches.

Ah, teenage growth spurt how I miss thee.
    I was down for everything except vegemite.

Goddamnit guys, now I'm hungry.
    Lord Krishna said: I am terrible time the destroyer of all beings in all worlds, engaged to destroy all beings in this world; Of those heroic soldiers presently situated in the opposing army, even without you none will be spared.
    Bhagavad Gita 11:32

Yes | No

i had a really bad sandwich at work today. it's a BLAT, bacon lettuce, avocado, and tomato. they sell them at the bar for $12 but i got mine for free, which is good because the lettuce and tomato was all soggy and the mayo made the bread mush, but the crusts were crazy thick and so chewy to the point of being unedible. the avocado, which i do like, was so poorly sliced and placed into the sandwich, i took most of it out. and the bacon is reallly thick, which would be fine if you were eating it with eggs, but in a sandwich it doesn't work. it's impossible to bite cleanly through so you just end up dragging the whole slice out, with a bunch of other stuff. it sucked. my $2 mcchicken made by immigrants was assembled better.
    Last edited by Neildo; 14th May 09 at 03:45 PM.
    Mockery is an important social tool for squelching stupidity. -Scott Adams.

Shawarma

Yes | No

My lunch consisted of a baguette with disgusting British bacon, disgusting British sausages and rather good and most likely not British salad.

It was artery-cloggingly good.

Yes | No

The bacon in your british sandwich was more likely Danish, unless it was a really expensive sammich I think.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Yes | No

If you want to buy quality british-raised food for home cooking, for meat get the venison and wild birds from the stores and buy vegetables from a market stall. I'm not just saying this from my nutty paleo-health perspective, if you look around you'll see that it makes some sense money wise. It's not as cheap as canned tuna and industrially farmed chicken you roast yourself, but it's cheap enough to be worth it for weekends and special dinners you want to throw for chicks/friends.

High quality British farmed meat like beef and lamb can be very good, but it's really expensive, relatively speaking.

Fruit and vegetables in the chain stores are likely to have a much higher markup and less likely to have been produced anywhere local than on a market stall. Of course, I appreciate that shopping this way will cost you more time.
    Last edited by Cullion; 14th May 09 at 05:23 PM.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Zendetta

Yes | No

My meal last saturday night was sliced ciabatta, slices of prosciutto, slices of some really good fennel salami, goat cheese, and a variety of nice olives.

Any sammich with avocado is aces in my book.

Unintentional Rayp'ist Spade: The Real Snake's Avatar

Yes | No

I would like to enter Lily's Salad (not that salad you pervs.....) as the most obscene.

NO BACON.

Can you believe it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Feryk
    What Snake Said
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily
    Snake is also correct about EVERYTHING.