Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama abstains from continuing 'abstinence only education'

Polannus Equas Sum Photobucket TheLordHumungus's Avatar

Yes | No

Default Obama abstains from continuing 'abstinence only education'

One more idiotic idea from the last administration bites the dust. Just when I start to dislike Obama for some of his moderate/'center-right' moments, he gives me something like this to take the edge off a little. Makes it hard not to like the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by aardvarks
    He's the dew-rag wearing bouncer for Tri-Pod, making sure "broke-ass druken frat punks don't be hotlinking"
    Quote Originally Posted by jubei33
    Wait--the atmosphere has suddenly changed!!

"Feel the homomentum," he says.

Drinks Your Milkshake JohnnyCache's Avatar

Yes | No

man I feel sorry for that poor bastard

being tasked with dragging red-state amerikkka out of the stone age

I bet he looks like morgan freeman 7 years from now

Yes | No

if he did he could probably get an amendment to run for a third term, years of movies have conditioned me to trust Mr.Freeman to the ends of the earth; and if theres is one thing America needs its a http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magical_Negro

Yes | No

He drops abstinence only which is a good thing, but then torpedoes the voucher program in DC. 4 applicants for every slot, and the Dems capped the program off. Sorry poor little black child, no education for you, even if it repeatedly gets far superior results at half the price of the public school system.

On top of all of that, his brilliant idea to reform education is to... throw more money at it, NCLB 2.0... yeah that'll work so well when you're just reinforcing teacher unions that make it take 100 years to fire somebody for incompetence.

Zendetta

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    man I feel sorry for that poor bastard

being tasked with dragging red-state amerikkka out of the stone age

I bet he looks like morgan freeman 7 years from now
    Hmmm. Too bad we didn't get VP Sarah Palin.

ie, "Who needs Sex Ed when you can have a shotgun wedding?!??!"

Science Fucker Photobucket WarPhalange's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by NunOnBreak
    I hate teacher's unions. All of my best teachers hated them too.
    They should have formed a union and fought against them, then.

Glad the avatars work ok. jkdbuck76's Avatar

Yes | No

I also hate the teacher unions. My wife was a member her entire teaching career and when the moment came to do their job and cover her ass, they covered their own and she lost her job.

No Child Left Behind is 110% unfiltered PURE SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!

The special ed kids get put in general ed classes no matter what. The general ed teachers who have NO experience teaching special ed are stuck with them. Many special ed teachers hide behind their paperwork and spend more time shuffling paper instead of being in front of a class teaching. Or when their job is to be in the learning lab helping out the LD kids, they are nowhere to be found. And this is because the usually-inept administrators don't take charge and make the teachers teach.
    “Anyone can become angry – that is easy, but to be angry with the right person at the right time and for the right purpose and in the right way – that is not within everyone’s power and that is not easy.”

- Aristotle

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Zendetta
    Hmmm. Too bad we didn't get VP Sarah Palin.

ie, "Who needs Sex Ed when you can have a shotgun wedding?!??!"
    Dude, you beat me to it. Maybe we can have Bristol Palin teach it. I'm sure everyone saw her cautionary "Don't be a teen mom!" right along with "This baby is the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me!!!". Which is it?

Expect the baby daddy on reality tv any day now.
    "Coffee is for Closers" GlenGarry Glenross

Unintentional Rayp'ist Spade: The Real Snake's Avatar

Yes | No

Maury Povich is currently sending Obama a Muffin Basket thanking him for Four More Years worth of "Who Da Baby-Daddy" shows.

Go buy that second boat, Maury, you are safe......and hopefully we won't get nationalized health care plans anytime soon.....it is bad enough I have to fucking chip in for AHCCCS, I really don't want to have to pay for the rest of the fucking US's unstoppable flow of bastards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feryk
    What Snake Said
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily
    Snake is also correct about EVERYTHING.

Yes | No

Yeah, universal health care will be an abomination. Sure, it won't raise your taxes, won't be forcibly imposed on you, and will provide affordable coverage to people who otherwise can't afford any of the vastly useless and expensive private plans offered by present insurance, but.....well I was going somewhere with this.