Thread: Ho do Cook Easter Bunnies?

Yes | No

Default Ho do Cook Easter Bunnies?

Mean heartless KO'd, recently dispatched a few bunnies to the Great Warren in the sky..

I am now hated by the little ones (and some of the older ones in the family) and I have been labled as a butcher...

I accept, however if I will be condemned for that I can at least have my belly filled.

THEREFORE: what would be the best way to cook up these little bunnies in order to satisfy my belly (located 'neath my empty, non-compassionate heart)

I am thinking, roasted or perhaps stewed. What would you recommend?

Yes | No

the piece supplied by the hare for roasting is the saddle and back, which constitutes that part of the animal reaching from the foot of the neck to the tail, the latter being included.

it should be cleared of all tendons and delicately larded with bacon

roast in a hot oven until just done.

deglaze the pan with veal stock, lemon juice. mix with sour cream and serve at it's side.

Yes | No

Genius,

Bacon..That is exactly what I am going to do...I'll let you know how it turns out.

It might be good enough to get me back in the family's good books...or at least torment them with the aroma. Win win.

Yes | No

agreed escoffier is the man, even if he is vague about temperatures.

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

I like them in a pie with leaks and mushrooms, and a little chinese plum sauce in the gravy.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

Indeed, bacon is a must. You will find that rabbits are not the most flavorful of furry woodland creatures.