Thread: Speaking of homebrew...

Ka-Bar

Yes | No

Default Speaking of homebrew...

I like to cook with a lot of love. I put a little bit of myself into every dish I make. And I like to think I have an open mind when it comes to trying new foods, but there are a few things I refuse to try, dog meat being one of my few taboos. I'll have to add something new to my list of things I refuse to eat, though.

http://www.lulu.com/content/4956212

If Rachel Ray needs a supply for a dish, I can give her a few teaspoons worth, if she wants.

Yes | No

Amazing [ No Rating ] 9 Mar 2009
    by steve O'hara
    We raised 400$ for a church during the bake sale becuase people could not get enough of the cream cheese cookies we made. Thanks Semen cookbook

15 Mar 2009
    by Richard Flinchum
    I think you can get arrested for that. And I hope you do.
    Re: Amazing

13 Mar 2009
    by Paul Photenhauer
    Please don't feed semen to people who have not consented! It is like tricking vegetarians into eating meat. It's wrong.

Oh and it is because of people like you that I NEVER EVER eat home made foods from people I do not know. I might buy the food to show my support, but I would never eat it.

- Fotie
    Re: Amazing

Soylent White [ No Rating ] 8 Mar 2009
    by Ryan House
    IT'S BABIES!!! NATURAL HARVEST IS BABIES!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiko
    Steve wasn't in CTC but he's one of us in spirit. I can't explain it.
    <3

SHARK FARTS!

Acupuncturist/BSN/AA-S Quikfeet509's Avatar

Yes | No

"Soylent White."

Fabulous.

Yes | No

so i am drinking my closet cider (apple juice +champagne yeast+ forgetting for three weeks in a closet) cullion wasn't kidding about the b vitamins

To travel in silence / by a long and circuitous route, / To brave the arrows of misfortune / and fear neither noose nor fire, / To play the greatest of all games / and win, foregoing no expense / is to mock the vicissitudes of Fate / and gain at last the key / that will unlock the Ninth Gate.

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

I'm so happy for you RJ. We have to pass this knowledge on to our neighbours and children, so that our people can be free once again.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

putting salvia in your cider and watching the ninth gate can make for an odd evening.