Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trolling in real life

Ability to feel pain Dark Helmet's Avatar

Yes | No

Default Trolling in real life

IRL

In the Province of Quebec, I have been noting something strange on license plate numbers. Strange choice of letters for License plates numbers. I have always interpreted it as coincidences. But lately the close relationship of certain words and acronyms are so close to real life usage that I just can't ignore and I have come to believe that some bureaucrat in Quebec is actually trolling IRL. Let me explain that most licenses start with a 3 numerical digit followed by 3 digit letter digit such as 123 ABC. Literally that simple. So with thousands of possible arrangements on could say that a number coinciding with some real world jargon would come up eventually

In just recent times I have noticed the following on plates in this province:

SAS
    LOL
    LEZ
    FAG
    GAZ
    FAG
    WUT
    RAP
    Again, I just cleared it out of my head and had a good laugh at people driving around with FAG on their license plate numbers. But that's not the case anymore. I took this picture a few weeks ago. For the sake of protecting the divers privacy I removed the first 2 numbers and kept the number zero to show clearly the LULZ thats been happening
    "But for me the fact that I had danger on my shoulder made it much more exciting. Itís rather like if you flirt with a girl, itís more exciting than paying for a prostitute, because while you know youíre gonna get it, the other one you donít.Ē"

Science Fucker Photobucket WarPhalange's Avatar

Yes | No

In the States you can get a custom license plate number. I think it costs a bit extra, and it definitely makes you look like a douche, but I see it all the time. Canada doesn't have that?

Yes | No

In Ontario ,yes they do. But not in Quebec
    "But for me the fact that I had danger on my shoulder made it much more exciting. Itís rather like if you flirt with a girl, itís more exciting than paying for a prostitute, because while you know youíre gonna get it, the other one you donít.Ē"

Yes | No

Let me explain that most licenses start with a 3 numerical digit followed by 3 digit letter digit (my note: wtf???) such as 123 ABC. Literally that simple. (my note: ya rite)
    First time through I understood what you meant. Reading this again, I have no fucking clue what you are saying.

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Poop Loops
    First time through I understood what you meant. Reading this again, I have no fucking clue what you are saying.

3 numbers folowed by 3 letters

123 ABC

I'm really sleepy right now.

Yes | No

O I C, a 3-digit number followed by three letters. Gotcha. I know English isn't your first language, you being Canadian and all that, but I would have assumed you were supposed to learn it in your pathetic excuse for a school sometime before you graduated. Go figure.

Yes | No

Did I at least get a laugh out of you? I would have assumed that someone who has Macho Man Randy Savage as an avatar and says cock jokes would find that picture amusing

Yes | No

I was more amused by you listing FAG twice amongst the plates you've seen.

Yes | No

Also, if you only have 3 letters, it's 27*27*27 = 19683 different combinations. 3 digits out front gives you an extra 1000 times that. So I'm surprised there's only that many available.

not long for this world nihilist's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Poop Loops
    I was more amused by you listing FAG twice amongst the plates you've seen.

He likes FAGs.