Yes | No

Default one of the reasons guns are offencive

One of the reasons guns are offensive to certain people

They attract retards
    Hunter safety instructor removed after ordering 'liberals' from class

By RANDY KREHBIEL World Staff Writer
    Published: 3/6/2009 1:31 PM
    Last Modified: 3/6/2009 5:06 PM

Thirteen-year-old Lane Dunkley just wanted to go hunting with his grandfather.

What he got was a lecture on politics.

Dunkley and his father Daniel Reddy, who live in Tulsa, went to Broken Arrow Tuesday night for a hunter safety course normally required to get an Oklahoma hunting license.

The class was a reward of sorts. Dunkley, who wants to go hunting with his aging grandfather, was told he could only if he brought his grades up.

So he did - to a B-plus average.

But when father and son arrived at the lesson, the volunteer instructor, Kell Wolf, asked if any of the students voted for President Obama.

Reddy, a transplanted Californian - and ex-Marine - raised his hand.

According to Reddy and others in the room, Wolf called Obama “the next thing to the Anti-Christ” and ordered Reddy and Dunkley from the room. When Reddy refused, Wolf said he would not teach “liberals” and would cancel the course if Reddy didn’t leave.

So Reddy and Dunkley left, as did a few others.

Lance Meek, hunter education coordinator for the Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation, said Wolf had been a volunteer instructor for “a long time, probably 15 years or more” and “from what we’ve heard and observed, had always done a great job. He worked with the kids really well.”

But when Meek received a call Wednesday morning - from someone other than the Reddys - he said he had no choice.

“I got the call at 8:30, and by 9 o’clock (Wolf) was no

longer a volunteer for us," Meek said.

Contacted Friday, Wolf had no comment on the matter. Meek said when he talked briefly to Wolf on Wednesday, Wolf did not deny ordering Reddy from the class or offer an explanation.

Stacy Reddy, Daniel Reddy’s wife and Lane Dunkley’s mother, said the family was surprised by how quickly the Wildlife Department acted.

“Lance Meek called and apologized up and down and wanted to know what they could do to make it right,” she said. “The only thing we really wanted was for my son to be able to take the hunter safety course, and there wasn’t another one in the Tulsa area with an opening for the rest of 2009.”

So Meek arranged for a private class.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If there were fewer men like that there would be less suport for gun control.

Stand out of my kennel Aphid Jones's Avatar

Yes | No

I have trouble believing that these guys really have that much influence on public gun control opinion.
    When Sociocide dies, who gets The ?

Senior Member Photobucket Sun Wukong's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by NJM
    I have trouble believing that these guys really have that much influence on public gun control opinion.
    they can vote can't they? The general electorate are a bunch of fucking morons.

Do you guys remember a few months ago when i mentioned that several of the work hands at my job-site in Oklahoma espoused the belief that obama could be the anti-christ?

no fucking surprises for me here.
    Hail Hydra!

In the consciousness of the truth he has perceived, man now sees everywhere only the awfulness or the absurdity of existence and loathing seizes him. - Nietzsche

Senior Member Photobucket Sun Wukong's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Robot Jesus
    One of the reasons guns are offensive to certain people

They attract retards

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If there were fewer men like that there would be less suport for gun control.
    Robot Jesus has the correct.
    Hail Hydra!

In the consciousness of the truth he has perceived, man now sees everywhere only the awfulness or the absurdity of existence and loathing seizes him. - Nietzsche

Yes | No

This has nothing to do with fear of guns. This person was an idiot.

By the way, your fear is not more important than my rights.
    "Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire. "
    - Robert A. Heinlein

Wounded Ronin

Yes | No

That news story as hilarious. Most people who would describe themselves as "liberals" probably wouldn't show up at a firearms safety instruction course in the first place. Uh, I'm not sure if I'm personally a liberal or not, but I could be one, and I think I might be the only one who operates firearms.

Yes | No

I went to get my handgun licence and needed a handgun saftey course.

I'm probably a conservitive -I hate politics and don't like debating it. These guys running the course kept pushing and pushing and pushing their anti-liberal shit it became sickening.
    When I refused to jump on the anti liberal FUCK the anti-gun people I became the red headed step child of the class.

Time and place for everything I guess
    You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it

Science Fucker Photobucket WarPhalange's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    This has nothing to do with fear of guns. This person was an idiot.
    Guns don't kill people, people with guns kill people. And this is the kind of guy I do not want carrying a gun. What do you propose? I just shoot him?

Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    By the way, your fear is not more important than my rights.
    Agreed. That's why I should be allowed to park my black van in front of a local park and hand out candy to kids.

Ka-Bar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Wounded Ronin
    That news story as hilarious. Most people who would describe themselves as "liberals" probably wouldn't show up at a firearms safety instruction course in the first place. Uh, I'm not sure if I'm personally a liberal or not, but I could be one, and I think I might be the only one who operates firearms.
    Negative Ghostrider, there are plenty of left-of-center libs (like me) out there who currently or have previously served in the military, work in law enforcement, hunt and fish, etc.

One's philosophy on how government should be run has nothing to do with whether or not they enjoy firearms.

The reason that this instructor thought Obama was the Anti-Christ and the reason why liberals fear guns are one and the same: ignorance.

Will she be set upon you? jubei33's Avatar

Yes | No

He's just like that lady who wouldn't give out halloween candy to the kids of Obama supporters.
    Where have all the hobos gone to?

RESOLVE IS A DISHONEST PERSON.

http://woodwardswhiskey.wordpress.com/