Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't Eat.

Other food is now Ocelot Supporting Member Tanhalen21's Avatar

Yes | No

Guns Can't Eat.

Hey everyone!

So, I was wondering if any of you could help me out. I haven't eaten anything in the past 2-3 days (except for a banana and I managed to gulp down a protein shake just now) and I don't know what to do about it. I don't feel particularly bad (besides the sniffles). I am on medication - I won't say what it is but I will say that it's actually supposed to help with appetite. So that wouldn't be it. I had problems with appetite before I got on the medication (partially the reason I got on this medication) but in the past 2-3 days I think my tight pants have become loose on me.

Oh, also I've lost 15 pounds since early January. A normal, healthy weight for me is 155. They weighed me today and I weighed 139. With clothes on. Wtf.

Basically I went to student health services at Boston University (they are really close) and I waited an hour, read a magazine, and then they called me in. The doctor asked me what the deal was, and I told her, and she said she wanted to put me on an IV. To which I responded.... "what?" To which she responded: "We'll get you on 2 bags of IV fluid and then we'll see how you feel after."

Ok, cool, I like the feeling I get after having an IV, but seriously? It's fucking saline. There's no nutrients. And I have no problem drinking, I drink the same amount I always drink. So I stayed there for an hour and 15 minutes while they pumped me full of fluids and then after the doc was like "I don't know what to tell you. I think you should talk to the doctor who prescribed you that medicine.

"Oh, and by the way, if you don't eat tonight or tomorrow you probably need to be hospitalized."

Oh. Thanks for telling me as I walk out the door. As if that's not an important thing to know (if it's necessary).

So I know at least one of you knuckleheads should know something about this. How can I start eating again (and don't say smoking marijuana)? Or should I really go to the hospital? My other doctor doesn't come back until next week and I'm pretty sure it's urgent because the doctor I saw looked pretty damn grave.

HALP OBI WAN! UR MY ONLY HOEP!!11!1!11!ONE!!!1!1!ELEVEN!1
    Last edited by Tanhalen21; 20th February 09 at 03:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by zendetta
    When he kills the african dud with the rear naked choke, you can see he has his hooks in.

fuck you math class MEGA JESUS-SAMA's Avatar

Yes | No

replace the finger with a donut you skinny fuck

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by MEGA JESUS-SAMA
    replace the finger with a donut you skinny fuck
    Dude, go fuck yourself I could STILL kick your ass even at 139 pounds. When I get back to 155 I would fucking bash your teensy little skull in
    When he kills the african dud with the rear naked choke, you can see he has his hooks in.

Yes | No

i don't know man
    that jaw of yours looks pretty glassy

Yes | No

It's surprisingly solid as a rock. Your face looks like it's made out of milk.

Yes | No

Didn't I say I had no problem with you in the other thread?

Yes | No

So wait, why not try smoking weed?

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Tanhalen21
    Your face looks like it's made out of milk.
    what

Quote Originally Posted by Tanhalen
    Didn't I say I had no problem with you in the other thread?
    yeah
    but this is a... a... asocial? something.

Yes | No

It's Bullshociocide.

The point of eating is so that I can have energy to do things like go to class and write papers and DO SHIT. I can't be high all day just so I can eat a normal amount. Although I definitely had the urge to suggest that to my doctor. Haha

Yes | No

no, i mean i don't particularly like or hate nearly anyone on this board (except you phrost you fucking cock) so it's not like saying "i like you mjs!" is going to make me stop trolling you
    but i do appreciate it because i have a very fragile ego