Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Salma Hayek feeds the world!

Yes | No

Booze, Drugs, and Nightlife Salma Hayek feeds the world!

Well, at least an African baby...

Salma Hayek Breastfeeds African Baby

Salma Hayek let "Nightline" and Cynthia McFadden follow her on a goodwill trip to Sierra Leone a few months ago, and while there she breastfeed a newborn baby boy whose mother had no milk.

Hayek's own daughter Valentina turned one just before she took the trip.

She spoke of the incident recently, and it turns out "Nightline" aired video of the feeding.

"The baby was perfectly healthy, but the mother didn't have milk. He was very hungry. I was weaning Valentina, but I still had a lot of milk that I was pumping, so I breast-fed the baby. You should have seen his eyes. When he felt the nourishment, he immediately stopped crying."

------------------------------

link.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM7kKJ1NbQA

A good deed, but kinda weird at the same time? Ladies?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiko
    Steve wasn't in CTC but he's one of us in spirit. I can't explain it.
    <3

SHARK FARTS!

Registered Member staff EuropIan's Avatar

Yes | No

Why am I murderously jealous of an African baby?
    You are Ian's plaything, responding to his touch with shrieks of orgasmic delight. No woman in the history of the world is having better sex than sex you are having with Ian... in my head.

Unintentional Rayp'ist Spade: The Real Snake's Avatar

Yes | No

ME NEXT!
    Quote Originally Posted by Feryk
    What Snake Said
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily
    Snake is also correct about EVERYTHING.

Yes | No

Have none of you ever heard of a wet nurse? Not very weird, just not done very often in this century, I think. Other mammals nurse each other's young, so why not?

Actually, if Salma was closer to starting weaning her own child than to finishing, she was probably relieved. Just being near a baby or hearing one cry can cause the milk to let down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    We all have our respective crosses to bear.... We all have flaws and virtues, and frequently our virtues are bound up with our flaws. And those characteristics are all magnified when one takes charge of a quarrelsome Internet forum.
    for example....
    Quote Originally Posted by Yiktin Voxbane View Post
    It's the rough end of the pineapple for you Mon ami .

Unintentional Rayp'ist Spade: The Real Snake's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Kiko
    Have none of you ever heard of a wet nurse? Not very weird, just not done very often in this century, I think. Other mammals nurse each other's young, so why not?
    we have.
    we just generally picture them to be less appealing.

Actually, if Salma was closer to starting weaning her own child than to finishing, she was probably relieved. Just being near a baby or hearing one cry can cause the milk to let down.
    HOT!
    Quote Originally Posted by Feryk
    What Snake Said
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily
    Snake is also correct about EVERYTHING.

unwilling steve nutrider Supporting Member 3moose1's Avatar

Yes | No

Truth: Salma Hayek is hot.

Yes | No

It was a good deed, the child needed the nourishment and its not so uncommon in cultures where they have joint families where the women will do such things for their sisters/cousins' children etc.

In more developed countries we off course can afford milk formula so it isn't necessary to do such a thing.

What's 'weird' about it Steve?

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

It's the confusing butterflies-in-the-tummy feeling he gets when somebody juxtaposes 'sex' and 'mommy' for him like that.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

So then the same sort of feeling you get when someone mentions 'sex' and 'daddy' in the same sentence?

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

No, that's very different for me. No confusion at all. Just a hard-on and an angry snarl.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.