Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SHUT YOUR SMELLY VAG

yes... Photobucket
    Photobucket

Yes | No

Default SHUT YOUR SMELLY VAG

i'm surprised nobody has posted anything about this yet....

Octuplets' Grandma: Enough Babies Already!

By Natasha Stoynoff
    Originally posted Monday February 02, 2009 01:30 PM EST
    The octuplets' labor and delivery team Photo by: AP Mom may know best, but Nadya Suleman – the California woman who gave birth to eight children Jan. 26 – evidently isn't listening to her own.

Nadya's mother, Angela Suleman, tells the Associated Press that her daughter, 33, is a divorced single parent who already has six other children at home – all conceived by in-vitro fertilization using the same sperm donor. "It can't go on any longer," says Angela.

The babies, born in Bellfower, Calif., near Los Angeles, and new mom are all still in the hospital.

Meanwhile, grandma said she is at the home they share in Whittier, taking care of Nadya's six other children, ages 2 to 7. And she has a message for her daughter: When you get home, it's bye-bye, baby. "I'm going to be gone," says Angela.

Angela Suleman explains that her daughter always wanted children, but had trouble conceiving because of a blocked fallopian tube; hence, the in-vitro – which Angela calls "not the normal way."

Leftover Embryos

She says Nadya had eight leftover frozen embryos from a previous in-vitro session and had them all implanted because she didn't want them destroyed. Later, when given the option to abort some of the resulting fetuses, she refused, according to Angela's account.

Nadya Suleman's "obsession" with children, says her mother, caused Angela to seek help from a therapist, who told her to ask her daughter to leave the house. But Angela backed down. "I didn't want to throw her out," she says.

Now, grandma says the baby boom stops here. "She doesn't have any more [frozen embryos], so it's over now," she said. "It has to be."

Nadya, meanwhile, has a degree in child and adolescent development from California State University, Fullerton, and had been studying for a master's degree in counseling, a college spokesperson told the Long Beach Press-Telegram.
    link

let's allow her to explain her thought process a little here...

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4OCPP1s0xU

let's see... she's unemployed, she lives with her folks, she had 6 other children prior to her current littler, she's choosing to be single...

i dunno about you guys... but this whole thing reeks of entitlement to me....
    Last edited by fes_fsa; 9th February 09 at 04:19 PM.

Registered Member Fearless Ukemi's Avatar

Yes | No

Are you going to shut it for her?

Will she be set upon you? jubei33's Avatar

Yes | No

she wants to be there for her kids, that's pretty good sentiment. On the other hand, she's all about "how many other people do that?" As if that makes up for the part about her not supporting for her family. Must be great being an only child, getting whatever you want from mommy and daddy. I bet she threw a 'rolling on the ground tantrum' when mom told her to gtfo.
    Where have all the hobos gone to?

RESOLVE IS A DISHONEST PERSON.

http://woodwardswhiskey.wordpress.com/

Good, fast, cheap; pick 2 Supporting Member Aaranar's Avatar

Yes | No

I was more shocked when the story broke, and the ever adorable and perky Robin Meade said, "What is she, a clown car?"

yes... Photobucket
    Photobucket

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by jubei33
    she wants to be there for her kids, that's pretty good sentiment. On the other hand, she's all about "how many other people do that?" As if that makes up for the part about her not supporting for her family. Must be great being an only child, getting whatever you want from mommy and daddy. I bet she threw a 'rolling on the ground tantrum' when mom told her to gtfo.
    i really hate that my tax dollars are funding this affront to personal responsibility.

i bet she looks down on all us poor idiots who can't afford to take care of 14 children.

Yes | No

Thank GOD I'm an Atheist .

Yes | No

Also, WHY the fuck is Angelina Jolie-Pitt having Moar baybeez ?
    Thank GOD I'm an Atheist .

Shawarma

Yes | No

She's a pretty weird motherfucker, for one thing.

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    We all have our respective crosses to bear.... We all have flaws and virtues, and frequently our virtues are bound up with our flaws. And those characteristics are all magnified when one takes charge of a quarrelsome Internet forum.
    for example....
    Quote Originally Posted by Yiktin Voxbane View Post
    It's the rough end of the pineapple for you Mon ami .

Unintentional Rayp'ist Spade: The Real Snake's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Yiktin Voxbane
    Also, WHY the fuck is Angelina Jolie-Pitt having Moar baybeez ?
    She's Gearing up for a Poke-Battle with the Octopussy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feryk
    What Snake Said
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily
    Snake is also correct about EVERYTHING.