Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: moffles

yes... Photobucket
    Photobucket

Yes | No

Default moffles

i was looking on youtube to better my daifuku making technique when i stumbled onto....

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tzoM9spB0A

why the fuck haven't i tried this????

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

I think I'd put maraschino cherries inside one of those cakes and then pour burning brandy over it.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

yes... Photobucket
    Photobucket

Yes | No

i wanna put beef and onions in one.

Yes | No

Or for an entree, I'd cook a moffle brushed with egg white with horseradish inside and serve a fresh tuna steak on top with greens on the side.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

Ooh, ooh! how about a satay moffle to go with southeast asian curries?

Crispy spicy peanut butter rice cake goodness.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

yes... Photobucket
    Photobucket

Yes | No

i wonder if i can pound basmati rice into mochi flour and fill the moffles with lamb kourma....

Yes | No

Fill one with peanut butter and jelly, much better than a lame ass pop tart for breakfast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiko
    Steve wasn't in CTC but he's one of us in spirit. I can't explain it.
    <3

SHARK FARTS!

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by fes_fsa
    i wonder if i can pound basmati rice into mochi flour and fill the moffles with lamb kourma....
    Maybe the creamy korma sauce would be a problem ? As in leaking and making it not cook right?

The only way to find out is to try.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

yes... Photobucket
    Photobucket

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    Fill one with peanut butter and jelly, much better than a lame ass pop tart for breakfast.
    and probably healthier

i may attempt putting cio pao in a waffle iron just to see how it turns out.

yes... Photobucket
    Photobucket

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Cullion
    Maybe the creamy korma sauce would be a problem ? As in leaking and making it not cook right?

The only way to find out is to try.
    it may work. my kourmas don't usually contain alot of sauce. just a little bit at the bottom of the pan with alot soft meat.