Thread: Hey!Any opinions on these 2 Whiskeys?

Ability to feel pain Dark Helmet's Avatar

Yes | No

Default Hey!Any opinions on these 2 Whiskeys?

What opinions do you MEN - because only real men and even a few women *drink whiskey- have for Whiskey's Gentleman Jack- Jack Daniel's whiskey and Jack Daniel's Single Barrel Tennessee whiskey.

Are they good ?strong?smooth?useful for removing paint ?Besides how sexy the bottles look I don't want to waste even 30 bucks buying something I may not like.Have I mentioned how enamored I am with these bottles.They're beautiful.

Another thing that I've been wondering what happens to a Whiskey in a barrel?Or for that matter is there something in the oak barrel that can't be compared to say a large vat?
    Last edited by Dark Helmet; 21st September 08 at 10:18 PM.
    "But for me the fact that I had danger on my shoulder made it much more exciting. Itís rather like if you flirt with a girl, itís more exciting than paying for a prostitute, because while you know youíre gonna get it, the other one you donít.Ē"

Good, fast, cheap; pick 2 Supporting Member Aaranar's Avatar

Yes | No

Barrel aging, fired in the case of Jack, allows the barrel to breathe the spirit, bestowing color and flavor.

It's $30 bucks. It's less than you would spend in a night drinking, and 10x the alcohol you'd get for the money. If it tastes bad, mix it with some generic lemonade and have lynchburgs. I would guess if you like Jack, you'll like special Jack too. Personally, I perfer their Makers Mark when I'm slumming.

not long for this world nihilist's Avatar

Yes | No

Whiskey is for drunks.