Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hit and Run: What a bunch of sheepy douches people are

Yes | No

Default Hit and Run: What a bunch of sheepy douches people are

Reminded me of my class in Emergency Response in college, even came back to get strapped up with cheesy fake blood spurters and used my shitty acting skills to test the next classes a couple times.

This sickens me.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdzjCluZta4

I uploaded this vid to my YouTube account, the police notice that is asking for help finding the driver is here: http://www.hartford.gov/police/PR_20...unPR_Video.htm

Yes | No

NOTE: It sickens me also because he was a retard walking around in the street.

*I should have mentioned that in the first post...*

Yes | No

In America they take Jaywalking very seriously. Let this be a lesson to ye...

Registered Member Supporting Member Odacon's Avatar

Yes | No

After watching that I hope terrorists nuke all your major cities.

Yes | No

All the people who swerved around the body and kept driving need to be shot for lacking the necessary empathy to be human.
    Lord Krishna said: I am terrible time the destroyer of all beings in all worlds, engaged to destroy all beings in this world; Of those heroic soldiers presently situated in the opposing army, even without you none will be spared.
    Bhagavad Gita 11:32

Science Fucker Photobucket WarPhalange's Avatar

Yes | No

People who swerved I can't hate too much. They maybe thought he was just drunk or British.

But the people who SAW it happened and just stood there going "HOOO EEEEE!! DIDJALL SEE HIM GET THUNKED???" are the people who should get charged with criminal negligence.

Registered Member Supporting Member bob's Avatar

Yes | No

Unfortunately it's a natural response these days. People are worried about getting sued. I have to get extra clauses in my professional indemnity insurance these days (and therefore extra bucks on my premium) just to protect me from the possible consequences of 'good Samaritan' acts outside of work.

That, and the people were douchebags.

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by socratic
    All the people who swerved around the body and kept driving need to be shot for lacking the necessary empathy to be human.
    Im rounding out my morals wth some of the stuff you guys have been saying.

As an avid bicyclist in Tucson (traffic motto: certain peeps will run over a mother and her baby if it'll save them some time), I've had roughly 5 near misses of people cutting in front of me at the last second just to make a turn-in within the last year.

There was this one girl who darted into the oncoming lane just as i was halfway crossing the street. A friend of mine got fibromyealgia b/c some sorority chick rear ended her. First person the soho called was daddy.

And Im considering using my cable and lock to smash some windshields. I've had a cup of pennies hit me in the knee for shit's sake.

Science Fucker Photobucket WarPhalange's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by bornsceptic
    Unfortunately it's a natural response these days. People are worried about getting sued. I have to get extra clauses in my professional indemnity insurance these days (and therefore extra bucks on my premium) just to protect me from the possible consequences of 'good Samaritan' acts outside of work.

That, and the people were douchebags.
    I don't know what you do, but I was under the impression that in the US there was a "good Samaritan" law in place already.

Yes | No

You have to actually ask someone, no matter how fucked up they might be, if you can help them before you can do anything.

If they didn't say "Yes, help me" you've just opened up a shitcan full of worms. "Huh, my surgery didn't give me all my mobility back, it must of been that jerk that dragged me off the road without asking!!"

Good Samaritan only applies if they are unconscious, IIRC.