Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Metal

Hein vom Richterbach adored! Photobucket Truculent Sheep's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Cullion
    Metal is for nerds man. Acne-riddled nerds clustered around the one hot girl in the chemistry department's library, trying to get her to come out to a concert and pizza.
    Cullion is just bitter 'cos Partners 'N Cryme never charted after 'Turtle Power'...

Yes | No

Metal has a time and a place.

The only Metal I listend to recently was Maximum the Hormone and they troll Metal half the time.

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Truculent Sheep
    Cullion is just bitter 'cos Partners 'N Cryme never charted after 'Turtle Power'...
    How did you know?
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

I used to be in to the whole death metal/speed metal/thrash thing ..a;ways wondered what the fuck the difference was between them, if any.
    I still have some albums around that I throw on once or twice a year. Slayer, Venom, Suicidal Tendencies, Celtic Frost (early stuff) and Razor - good Canadian Speed metal band. Evil Invaders is a great album, check it out if you get a chance.
    Slayer gets my vote as the best band for this sort of music. Reign in Blood is THE quintessential death metal album, in my opinion.
    Metallica used to be cool, but they sold out and became pretentious knobs a long time ago.

Hein vom Richterbach adored! Photobucket Truculent Sheep's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by mrblackmagic
    Metal has a time and a place.
    As in, before you sacrifice the virgin, and after you've eaten her still twitching remains. While anally violating her with a chainsaw. In a forest. Late at night. With trolls. And zombies. In denim. But only if it's the 80s.
    Last edited by Truculent Sheep; 27th April 08 at 11:41 AM.

Yes | No

I think the fiercest most hardcore metal album i own is by Nailbomb, but i think that's actually punk despite being made up of metal guys. anyway it's fucking awesome. WORLD OF SHIT duhnuhnuhnuhnuhnuhnuh WORLD OF SHIT.
    Mockery is an important social tool for squelching stupidity. -Scott Adams.

Yes | No

I used to like Nailbomb. When I had zits.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

what?
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

not long for this world nihilist's Avatar

Yes | No

Thin Lizzy was harder than Shinehead O'Connor, I'll give you that.

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Cullion
    Metal is for nerds man. Acne-riddled nerds clustered around the one hot girl in the chemistry department's library, trying to get her to come out to a concert and pizza.
    Not so much anymore. Go to a concert, and eight times out of ten the person next to you was more they guy in the back burning a hole through the table for shits and giggles.

Or the guy with a massive beard under the dilusion he's a viking