Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Watch Avatar

Good, fast, cheap; pick 2 Supporting Member Aaranar's Avatar

Yes | No

Default Watch Avatar

As the title indicates, watch Avatar the Last Airbender. All three seasons, at least up to what they've released up to now. Enjoy.

http://www.watchavatar.cc/

fuck you math class MEGA JESUS-SAMA's Avatar

Yes | No

I wouldn't recommend the first season unless someone really likes the series or wants to know what happens. Aside from a few golden moments (Ahoy! I'm Admiral Zhao!) it's not anywhere near as strong as the second or third season.

Stand out of my kennel Aphid Jones's Avatar

Yes | No

Is there a choice? Like, what happens if we don't?

Court summons?

... Supporting Member Kid Miracleman's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by NJM
    Is there a choice? Like, what happens if we don't?

Court summons?
    Pillory.

Blond, Animated, Packing The Question's Avatar

Yes | No

I love Avatar. I've seen up to episode 10 of the 3rd season. I like to watch them in blocks, that way I don't get too agitated waiting for the next episode.

Also, I like to masturbate furiously to Katara's water bending. Oh yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Yes | No

I have only watched a couple episodes (Christmas day, of all days), and I thought it was awesome. The animation for the fight scenes, the use of Martial Arts and Kung Fu styles...brilliant.

I would watch more, however, I would have to watch from the very beginning. Never a sense to skip the entire first season.

However, some could argue you could skip Evil Dead and just watch Evil Dead II and Army of Darkness.

That is all.
    Forty years I've been at sea. A war at sea. A war with no battles, no monuments... only casualties

-<>-

Yes | No

MJS likes the Avatar- ugh. I loved that show, but now I have to think twice before I let my kid watch it again. He might turn into Mega Jesus Sama, and then I'd have to slash my wrists and jump into a hot bathtub.
    "Coffee is for Closers" GlenGarry Glenross

Yes | No

I've been watching 'em with my daughter. Good stuff! Is this link er.. legal?
    I'll let her know.. she's annoyed that Canada gets new episodes first or something..
    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    We all have our respective crosses to bear.... We all have flaws and virtues, and frequently our virtues are bound up with our flaws. And those characteristics are all magnified when one takes charge of a quarrelsome Internet forum.
    for example....
    Quote Originally Posted by Yiktin Voxbane View Post
    It's the rough end of the pineapple for you Mon ami .

Yes | No

That link moves around, I doubt that it's 'legal". At the same time, most people watch it on TV as well as online, and guess what, you can only watch some many goddamn commercials and buy so much shit, so they need to get over it. "Ohmigod, if you see it uninterrupted on the web the world economy will end!!!! if we don't pummel your kids with messages to buy lead covered toys from China, the whole free market will collapse!!IYEEEEEE!!!!!"
    "Coffee is for Closers" GlenGarry Glenross

Yes | No

It's actually a good show..........it has everthing, action ,flying bisons, comic relief and a kid destined to save the world......who is kinda like Jesus but with t3h real gung fu..............( LONG LIVE KUNG FU ACTION JESUS)

for ppl just getting into the series there is always the abridged version......
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zltbcBlDtPg