Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sorry, time out: RED DWARF THREAD

Yes | No

Television Sorry, time out: RED DWARF THREAD

This thread and this post of mine got me to post this.

Part 1:

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpZf4V9Dl88

Part 2:

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK3o6ZkOQvg

Part 3:

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO4mZdexZSw

Now post away other gems!

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

Why do Americans have such a hardon for outdated mainstream british comedy?
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

Because most of ours sucks?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    We all have our respective crosses to bear.... We all have flaws and virtues, and frequently our virtues are bound up with our flaws. And those characteristics are all magnified when one takes charge of a quarrelsome Internet forum.
    for example....
    Quote Originally Posted by Yiktin Voxbane View Post
    It's the rough end of the pineapple for you Mon ami .

Shawarma

Yes | No

Wait, you LIKE English-style fisnnchips?

Yes | No

Lots of people do. It's ok as a treat once a month. It's eating it as a regular meal that turns people into the pasty blobs you see waddling around british city centres in their nasty brand-label tracksuits.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Kiko
    Because most of ours sucks?
    You have a lot of crappy unimaginative TV comedy, but your standups are way ahead of ours.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Shawarma

Yes | No

I wouldn't consider eating Fisnnchips unless as an absolutely last resort, and even then only after I'd eaten my own arms and legs.
    You can KILL people with the sharp edges on English-style fishnchips.

Yes | No

You realise that whilst you people are looking at Red Dwarf, we're listening to Bill Hicks and Patton Oswalt on youtube, right?
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma
    I wouldn't consider eating Fisnnchips unless as an absolutely last resort, and even then only after I'd eaten my own arms and legs.
    You can KILL people with the sharp edges on English-style fishnchips.
    Have you actually tried it, or did you just get put off by the smell/appearance?
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by NunOnBreak
    Aye. Something like this http://www.recipezaar.com/156769
    Swap the vegetable oil for beef dripping if you want to do this properly. Make sure you have plenty of malt vinegar on that.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME