Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: McCain rants, and an anti-Zionist Jew speaks

Yes | No

Religion McCain rants, and an anti-Zionist Jew speaks

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf95n2Or9lM

I came across this video just now, and found it very enlightening; I didn't know McCain was such a 'nutjob' (for want of a better word), but more importantly, I didn't realise the existence of an anti-Zionist camp within Orthodox Judaism. I find it very refreshing to hear of people working rationally for peace.

Shame that McCain is more well-known. He scares me.

So, I'd be intrigued to hear your comments on this, and perhaps even on the existence of states as more than administrative bodies. Personally speaking, I find them to be little more than lines drawn in the sand, and as long as people are living in a free, fair and equal society, then I'm not too fussed what name or flag it goes under.

Hein vom Richterbach adored! Photobucket Truculent Sheep's Avatar

Yes | No

The anti-Zionist Jews are useful idiots par exellence:

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/pages/S...ubContrassID=1

NEW YORK - A half-dozen Neturei Karta followers who attended a Holocaust denial conference in Iran have come under intense criticism over the visit, with one of the world's largest Hasidic groups denouncing them as "reckless outcasts."

The Jews who went to Iran "trampled on the memory of their ancestors and
    people. They embraced the disciplines and followers of their murderers," said a statement from the Satmar leaders of Congregation Yetev Lev in Brooklyn.

The Jews who attended the conference are often confused with the Satmars, who also are anti-Zionist but acknowledge that 6 million Jews died in the Holocaust. Aside from their shared anti-Zionism, Neturei Karta followers and the Satmars both wear long, dark coats and wide-brimmed hats, and have beards and sidelocks. The Satmars say there is no connection between them and Neturei Karta, a group that sent six delegates to the conference under the banner "Jews United Against Zionism."

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

There are two groups of anti-Zionist Jews mentioned in that article. You find both to be useful idiots, or just the holocaust denying ones ?
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

If I die before I wake.. Cullion's Avatar

Yes | No

Lol I didn't realise McCain was a global warming loon. What an especially stupid confluence of special interest groups.
    ONE SOUL AT A TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Danno
    i got nothing, you win again.
    Quote Originally Posted by resolve
    I trust God more than I trust you. And that will never change. I've always viewed you as kind of a snake. No biblical connotations need apply, just the regular ones. You're wise. You're really intelligent. But you're also conniving and have this way of getting what you want when you want it. The sickness I was talking about was your propensity to kind of reach in and grasp on to something to define someone here. You harangue them about it and manipulate it in to conversations. You do that with every single poster here. You do this until they see things your way. The "correct way". It's vile.

Yes | No

I think he's just a 'whatever the people will vote for' loon. At least, that was the impression I got from his speech - bad rhetoric, and worse reasoning.

As for the anti-Zionist Jews - I didn't realise that was the group that was at the Holocaust denial conference. I guess that makes me more in line with the Satmars, then.
    Last edited by Greyfox; 10th January 08 at 12:33 PM.

Hein vom Richterbach adored! Photobucket Truculent Sheep's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Cullion
    There are two groups of anti-Zionist Jews mentioned in that article. You find both to be useful idiots, or just the holocaust denying ones ?
    They both play into the hands of some seriously dodgy people.

Dagon Akujin

Yes | No

Crime and Law

Quote Originally Posted by Truculent Sheep
    They both play into the hands of some seriously dodgy people.
    True that. It is VERY DANGEROUS to think that a Palestinian deserves human rights.

Senior Member Photobucket Sun Wukong's Avatar

Yes | No

actually, i don't want mcCain to win now just because I don't want Voldemort for a first lady. That's one scary old lady.
    Hail Hydra!

In the consciousness of the truth he has perceived, man now sees everywhere only the awfulness or the absurdity of existence and loathing seizes him. - Nietzsche

Dagon Akujin

Yes | No

What's up with his wife anyway? Somehow I seem to have missed that McCain was a cradle-robber like Thompson and Kucenich, and an adulterer like Giuliani.

His first wife said this of him: "I attribute [the breakup of our marriage] more to John turning 40 and wanting to be 25 again than I do to anything else."

He's 71 and his new wife is 54. They hooked up in '79 when he was 42 and she was about 25. And shut-up DAYoung. You shut up now. :)

Dagon

Yes | No

Lol I didn't realise McCain was a global warming loon.
    Lol I didn't realise you was a let's-let'em-wipe-out-mammalian-life-on-Earth-for-a-few-years-profit loon.
    DRUGS ARE FOR LOSERS