Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Football R4p3 Squad

Self-imposed Supporting Member Mas's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Commodore Pipes
    The topic at hand, of course, is beyond the pale, and is not even comparable to a beating, even a severe beating. I'm been roughed up pretty good, and when I deserve it, I let it go. But a rape? That's a killing matter, frankly.
    Yeah I get what you're saying.

I guess I was thinking along the lines that rape and violence are how you exhibit power over others. You're right he didn't get the shit beat out of him per se, but he got a good right beating. I suppose I went a little far with my description to spice up my story. I suppose the rape incident just reminded me of his beating is all.

And to the broomstick thing with baseball players; yeah I've heard that too, never happened to me (played 4 years of HS baseball). I think it's (generally) a scare tactic for rookies.

As an aside, sodomy could be a number of things it doesn't always mean anal penetration. In many states sodomy could denote any "abnormal" sexual practice, which could mean anything really.
    Last edited by Mas; 2nd October 07 at 07:21 PM.

How do Chameleon Circuit? Supporting Member ironlurker's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Mas
    As an aside, sodomy could be a number of things it doesn't always mean anal penetration. In many states sodomy could denote any "abnormal" sexual practice, which could mean anything really.
    Or rape, in MA it's the penetration of any orifice by force or coercion by an object as well as by a body part.

Self-imposed Supporting Member Mas's Avatar

Yes | No

Oh I didn't see a charge of rape I only saw charges of sodomy. If they were charged with rape I must have read over it as I skimmed.
    Last edited by Mas; 2nd October 07 at 07:52 PM.

How do Chameleon Circuit? Supporting Member ironlurker's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Mas
    Oh I didn't see a charge of rape I only saw charges of sodomy. If they were charged with rape I must have read over it as I skimmed.
    No, you're right, it did say sodomy. I was elaborating your point that sodomy etc. doesn't necessarily mean "rape" in the sense of penetration by penis, not that it makes it any better. I still bet there will be parents defending these assholes.

Will she be set upon you? jubei33's Avatar

Yes | No

we had something less serrious but similar. A couple of kids on the wrestling team got carried away practicing the oil check on teammates in the locker room. I guess it went along the lines of: wouldn't it be cool to use a broom, dude?

So the shit hit the fan. I think the victim went somewhere else and the perps got some weak ass punishment for it. The thing is, though, I don't think those things ever just go away. Its like that kid who got raped by those white supremacists at a party; he ended up committing suicide. Shit man, I don't think that kid's gonna wrestle again, or he'll sure as hell not want to hang around in the locker room ever. That kind of shit's not a funny joke, probably fucked those kids up.