Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Here's a conspiracy worth reviewing.

Yes | No

Default Here's a conspiracy worth reviewing.

I won't demand you watch the video, so I will present a summary.

Income tax is not legally required
    IRS is fucking with you
    Federal Reserve is unconstitutional and a bad idea
    HOLY FUCK national IDs scare me

Now, I confess, he does come across as a bit paranoid, but let us ignore all but the facts. If anyone has any information that will clarify the truth for me and everyone else, be it proving OR debunking this video, please, by all means, share it.

Link: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173

We have a video forum, please use it.

Also, read this sticky about embedding videos.

-Steve
    Last edited by Steve; 29th August 07 at 01:44 AM.

fuck you math class MEGA JESUS-SAMA's Avatar

Yes | No

1) Yes it is, and unless you hate firefighters and student loans I don't see what the problem is.

3) Holy shit I didn't know Andrew Jackson was running for president again.

4) What's the matter, too young to buy cigarettes?

how do robot Supporting Member Arhetton's Avatar

Yes | No

Sadly Aaron Russo, the maker of the film which is called "America: Freedom to Fascism", he recently passed away.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Russo

He passed away on August 24 from cancer.

The new york times published a criticism of his movie which can be read here:

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/31/mo...gewanted=print

What is being debated, is whether or not there is a law that people have to pay income tax. Clearly there is not because income tax was introduced hundreds of years after the formation of the republic after the formation of the 'federal reserve' (which is not federal or a reserve lol).

However, even it it could be shown that there is a law - the important thing to question is not whether or not you are legally required to pay the tax, but on economic grounds whether or not the tax should exist at all.

Quote Originally Posted by MJS
    unless you hate firefighters and student loans I don't see what the problem is.
    This is not a legitimate defence of the income tax. Other taxes can pay for this too. Other services can be provided by the free market - loans for example.

People think that an income tax is neccessary to uphold society but its simply not true. The government taxes business, fuel and commodities and an income tax is NOT NECCESSARY to pay for government spending. It is when the government has a policy of increasing its own size and departments that you have a problem.

Your government is so irresponsible that they actually spend more than they tax, so taxes are being used to pay off interest on existing loans whilst they take out more loans to fund social security, health care and war.

Aaron Russo endorsed Ron Paul for president, you could look up some videos of Ron Paul talking about the income tax to get some ideas about its legitimacy, effectiveness and impact. Ron Paul wants to abolish the income tax and the IRS.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZl6202HJGQ

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Arhetton
    Sadly Aaron Russo, the maker of the film which is called "America: Freedom to Fascism", he recently passed away.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Russo

He passed away on August 24 from cancer.

The new york times published a criticism of his movie which can be read here:

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/31/mo...gewanted=print

What is being debated, is whether or not there is a law that people have to pay income tax. Clearly there is not because income tax was introduced hundreds of years after the formation of the republic after the formation of the 'federal reserve' (which is not federal or a reserve lol).

However, even it it could be shown that there is a law - the important thing to question is not whether or not you are legally required to pay the tax, but on economic grounds whether or not the tax should exist at all.

This is not a legitimate defence of the income tax. Other taxes can pay for this too. Other services can be provided by the free market - loans for example.

People think that an income tax is neccessary to uphold society but its simply not true. The government taxes business, fuel and commodities and an income tax is NOT NECCESSARY to pay for government spending. It is when the government has a policy of increasing its own size and departments that you have a problem.

Your government is so irresponsible that they actually spend more than they tax, so taxes are being used to pay off interest on existing loans whilst they take out more loans to fund social security, health care and war.

Aaron Russo endorsed Ron Paul for president, you could look up some videos of Ron Paul talking about the income tax to get some ideas about its legitimacy, effectiveness and impact. Ron Paul wants to abolish the income tax and the IRS.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZl6202HJGQ
    I love, all of this. Glad someone brought this information out into this open forum, with the 9/11 talk going on.
    Forty years I've been at sea. A war at sea. A war with no battles, no monuments... only casualties

-<>-

Yes | No

Firstly, Steve, thanks, my fault.

Secondly, I'm reluctant to believe anything anyone is suggesting about 9/11 because I'm just not educated enough to really know if what they say makes sense. But you know what, I really only have a passing interest in the truth there. I think with the future of civil liberty in danger, the events of several years ago should be considered, but not the sole or most significant consideration.

how do robot Supporting Member Arhetton's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Melkolmr
    Firstly, Steve, thanks, my fault.

Secondly, I'm reluctant to believe anything anyone is suggesting about 9/11 because I'm just not educated enough to really know if what they say makes sense. But you know what, I really only have a passing interest in the truth there. I think with the future of civil liberty in danger, the events of several years ago should be considered, but not the sole or most significant consideration.
    I agree with this statement.

I think it is also good that the public is taking an interest in investigating in their own way 9/11. I do think that it will take alot more evidence to come to any accurate conclusions. Some people seemed actually opposed to the fact that they are doing any research at all, and that to me is strange.

I think the 9/11 truth movement represents what is really a growing unease and mistrust of the government in general. Suspicions like that could not lodge in a mind unless there was fertile ground.

I'm willing to listen to what people have to put forward though.

Without a proper investigation it will only remain a 'convincing fiction'.

But you are right it is in the past and there are more important things to focus on.

And this thread is about a totally different topic so none of that should be brought over into here.

I thought Russo's film was excellent. He pursued people who work or worked for the goverment, lawyers and policymakers and he really raises the issue in a comprehensive way.

The criticism on wikipedia of his film mainly nitpicks over a few quotes in the film which are not film destroying. Some of the chosen 'mistakes' aren't even worth mentioning.

The NYtimes article has more substantial criticism, but it also takes low blows

Quote Originally Posted by NYtimes
    In the style of low-budget television documentaries, photographs appear on screen of J. P. Morgan, Paul Warburg and John D. Rockefeller.
    I ask, well what the hell is he supposed to do for long dead people? Theres probably no footage of them available and he only mentions them in passing. What the hell is wrong with photographs?

I was really upset by the story about Joe louis in the documentary, particularly about how the IRS was allowed to take his inheritance from his dying mother.

polishillusion

Yes | No

fucking 9/11 hippies. i walk by the WTC in NYC everyday. i fuckin' hate them.

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by MEGA JESUS-SAMA
    1) Yes it is, and unless you hate firefighters and student loans I don't see what the problem is.
    Show me the law that says it does. Aaron Russo made a two hour movie trying to find this law. And most of our income tax is used to pay the interest on the goverment's debt to the Federal Reserve. Which is a perfect engine for keeping the private citizens who own the Federal Reserve rich. They get money from the Governments loans, which is our money, OUR labor being taxed. Then, as banks they get money from our loans.

They have their cake an eat it too.

Quote Originally Posted by MEGA JESUS-SAMA
    4) What's the matter, too young to buy cigarettes?
    National ID cards first, then BioMetric scanning next. Eventually they will remove paper money and EVERY SINGLE TRANSACTION THAT TAKES PLACE will be recorded.

*Edit* The National ID card is just a show that we are indeed moving towards a police state.

That is what is scary.
    How is that for Freedom?
    Last edited by Riddeck; 30th August 07 at 01:55 AM.
    Forty years I've been at sea. A war at sea. A war with no battles, no monuments... only casualties

-<>-

Science Fucker Photobucket WarPhalange's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Riddeck
    National ID cards first, then BioMetric scanning next. Eventually they will remove paper money and EVERY SINGLE TRANSACTION THAT TAKES PLACE will be recorded.

How is that for Freedom?
    When's the last time you got robbed?

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Poop Loops
    When's the last time you got robbed?
    Every two weeks when hundreds of my dollars evaporate to the Federal Income Tax.

-<>-