Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Islam

I've had the worst day since yesterday.. Supporting Member RegularJoe's Avatar

Yes | No

Default Islam

Posted this on another forum in response to "Islam is a peaceful faith":

As a faith, the ideology preaces peace. But an idea is not the acid test that decides whether or not something is what it is, but rather actions, and the actions of a great many muslims worldwide has by far shown Islam to me to be a very highly intolerant, violent, disgusting religion. When something so simple as a cartoon in a newspaper can lead members of your faith to kill without remorse, to riot and call for war, you really have no base from which to call it peaceful.
    Take for example some of the Islam-based-nations in the world; Saudi Arabia, a nation with laws so barbaric pertaining to women and violations of the "faith"..I can link you to countless videos of women getting stoned to death for showing an ankle or men being slowly beheaded to chants of "Allah Akbar" because they ate food during Ramadan.
    Iraq, a country from which I have very close first hand experience, watching the Iraqi Army tie a man upside down and beat the bottom of his feet with a bicycle chain simply because he was Sunni and they were Shia..having to restrain the IA for the entire year while reaping the consequences of their actions in the form of increased attacks, and getting pounded in the media for being brutal when it was us that were trying to keep the two sects from killing one another.
    Iran, who's leader calls upon Allah to wipe another nation off of the face of the earth..does this sound peaceful to you?
    Across Europe, muslims are refusing to assimilate in the nations that have so kindly given them a new home, instead preferring to riot violently in the streets, in my opinion because their faith has taught them nothing better.
    Referring to Islam as a peaceful religion makes me want to spit
    You asked my opinion, there it is.

Yes | No

This looks like a fun game! Can I make blanket generalizations too?

Veritas et Lux!
    Jimmy The Hutt

Shawarma

Yes | No

It ain't a peaceful religion. Qu'ran itself pretty much denies this. The question is whether it's an agressively expansionist religion like some people believe.

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe
    As a faith, the ideology preaces peace.
    Relatively speaking, no it doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe
    Iran, who's leader calls upon Allah to wipe another nation off of the face of the earth..does this sound peaceful to you?
    You're referring to a deceptive misquote that spread like wildfire. He meant he wanted the Zionist regime to be wiped off the map in the same sense that Westerners wanted the Soviet Union to be wiped off the map; not physically obliterated.

Shawarma

Yes | No

Nah, he pretty much wants it to be wiped off the map since they happen to be sitting on Islamic soil. (lol)

Yes | No

The arabs were better off as zoroastrians. Honestly, I think everyone was. Either that jewish or hellenistic. kthanxbye.

Shawarma

Yes | No

Considering that the Greek gods were a bunch of selfish decadent children and how badly the Jewish god had his worshippers tortured and murdered over several thousand years, I think I'll stick with something else, thank you.

Yes | No

Well don't be jewish or don't bone a hot virgin diety.

Registered Member Supporting Member bob's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by mrblackmagic
    The arabs were better off as zoroastrians. Honestly, I think everyone was. Either that jewish or hellenistic. kthanxbye.
    Zoroastrians don't proselytize or allow conversion to my knowledge. The only way you can become one is to be born to two other Zoros. So they'll be gone in another few hundred years. Shame.

how do robot Supporting Member Arhetton's Avatar

Yes | No