Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Keith Olbermann Responds to President Bush's Speech: Stunning Wrath & Eloquence

Yes | No

Default Keith Olbermann Responds to President Bush's Speech: Stunning Wrath & Eloquence

Keith Olbermann knows how to rant and make a hell of a point.

This is worth watching to the end, it gets fast and furious in the last few minutes- as though the first few minutes lacked any fury.

Great stuff.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Lx_E2yzcwg

Good luck indeed.

And while I'm at it, Olbermann's rant on "sacrifice" given a few days before Bush's speech.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk5hH95VfM4
    Last edited by Stick; 13th January 07 at 12:02 AM.

Senior Member Photobucket Sun Wukong's Avatar

Yes | No

Keith makes alot of good points, i'm waiting for the conservative rebuttle though which I'm sure will follow soon. Unless we dirty liberals have run them all off.
    Hail Hydra!

In the consciousness of the truth he has perceived, man now sees everywhere only the awfulness or the absurdity of existence and loathing seizes him. - Nietzsche

Science Fucker Photobucket WarPhalange's Avatar

Yes | No

If only Bush ever listened to anybody.

I seriously hope they hang him like they hanged Saddam. Even in the same room. Only way to stop the madness at this point.

Registered Member ThaiBoxerShorts's Avatar

Yes | No

Keith Olbermann is awesome. I stand in awe of his combination of humor, wit, eloquence and righteous indignation every time I watch him.

I've heard unconfirmed rumors that he has a 23-year-old girlfriend, which makes him even more awesome. Especially if she's hot. The Edward R. Murrow of our time deserves no less.
    Science will replace religion. Knowledge will replace faith. Understanding will eliminate fear.

Senior Member Photobucket Sun Wukong's Avatar

Yes | No

She's undoubtedly hot, but that's no huge accomplishment if you have your own TV show...
    Hail Hydra!

In the consciousness of the truth he has perceived, man now sees everywhere only the awfulness or the absurdity of existence and loathing seizes him. - Nietzsche

Dagon Akujin

Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaiBoxerShorts
    Keith Olbermann is awesome.
    Only when he's ranting though. Other than that... yawn.

Yes | No

The only reason to have a 23 year old girlfriend when you are sniffing 50 is because she's hot.

The only thing I don't like about his show is the part where they show videos from the internet. He makes it seem like it's something new and wacky, but I've always seen those months ahead of time.

You can't really blame him, though, since the internet it just so much faster than a bunch of people trying to make a show by a deadline. It's always like that, whether it's teh VH1 internet clip thing, or other news stations. They just can't keep up.

Ability to feel pain Dark Helmet's Avatar

Yes | No

Powerful!However he is a liberal traitor who should go back from where he came from.
    "But for me the fact that I had danger on my shoulder made it much more exciting. Itís rather like if you flirt with a girl, itís more exciting than paying for a prostitute, because while you know youíre gonna get it, the other one you donít.Ē"

Yes | No

Words of truth , Three thousand dead is Three thousand dead, no matter what garnishes you may see fit to add to this distasteful meal, no matter how many rose colour lenses you may have clouding your vision, Three thousand people have died. Three thousand families are forever changed .

The point made about the detention centres and their cost was staggering, the fact that it includes restaraunts is just.... mind boggling.

Wonder how long Bush has left in office ?
    Thank GOD I'm an Atheist .

Yes | No

Probably another 6 years.

You know, you can't change commanders during a war and all. (i.e. they'll make an extra term for him for all you non-US people. He really has to quit at this time 2009)

At this point, I'd take President Schwarzenegger over Bush.