Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: I can't post new threads :<

  1. #1
    Registered Member Letum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    939


    Yes | No

    Default I can't post new threads :<

    Well, the title gives the plot away really.

  2. #2
    Catnip fiend. Steve's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    18,485


    Yes | No

    Default

    How did you post this one then?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiko
    Steve wasn't in CTC but he's one of us in spirit. I can't explain it.
    <3

    SHARK FARTS!

  3. #3
    Senior Member Seraphim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    654


    Yes | No

    Default

    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to sfe again.

  4. #4
    Science Fucker Photobucket WarPhalange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    22,801


    Yes | No

    Default

    I'm pretty sure the whole thing's a joke.

  5. #5
    I'm Your Venus DAYoung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9,787


    Yes | No

    Default

    I like it.
    "Even logical positivists are capable of love." - A.J. Ayer

  6. #6
    Catnip fiend. Steve's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    18,485


    Yes | No

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poop Loops
    I'm pretty sure the whole thing's a joke.
    Way to rain on my parade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiko
    Steve wasn't in CTC but he's one of us in spirit. I can't explain it.
    <3

    SHARK FARTS!

  7. #7
    Mr. Hurty Pants Yiktin Voxbane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    8,165


    Yes | No

    Default

    This thread is So full of awesome, I now require a cup of tea and a rest ...
    Thank GOD I'm an Atheist .


  8. #8
    Mrs. Robinson Photobucket Kiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    18,132


    Yes | No

    Booze, Drugs, and Nightlife

    Quote Originally Posted by Yiktin Voxbane
    This thread is So full of awesome, I now require a cup of tea and a rest ...
    That's enough rest for you! Have a brandy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    We all have our respective crosses to bear.... We all have flaws and virtues, and frequently our virtues are bound up with our flaws. And those characteristics are all magnified when one takes charge of a quarrelsome Internet forum.
    for example....
    Quote Originally Posted by Yiktin Voxbane View Post
    It's the rough end of the pineapple for you Mon ami .

  9. #9
    I'm Your Venus DAYoung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9,787


    Yes | No

    Default

    I tried a Japanese plum wine yesterday.

    A little too sweet, but very refreshing with ice.
    "Even logical positivists are capable of love." - A.J. Ayer

  10. #10
    Mrs. Robinson Photobucket Kiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    18,132


    Yes | No

    Default

    I just had an

    Yummy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    We all have our respective crosses to bear.... We all have flaws and virtues, and frequently our virtues are bound up with our flaws. And those characteristics are all magnified when one takes charge of a quarrelsome Internet forum.
    for example....
    Quote Originally Posted by Yiktin Voxbane View Post
    It's the rough end of the pineapple for you Mon ami .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top