Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Half a century later, this is still every bit as amazing as when it was filmed.

Science Fucker Photobucket WarPhalange's Avatar

Yes | No

Except for neon.

Sirc

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Poop Loops
    Any discipline or art that has the word "modern" in front of it is shit.

Except for modern physics.
    Yeah this is pretty much true. In modern dance, the women have some especially jagged vaginas. I suspect it's because they probably want a nice hot dicking, but won't debase themselves to actually admitting to needing another person. And since we're on the subject of dance, here's my favorite ballerina:

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOdE0P7K0HM

26 Fuetes. That's fucking awesome. Oh how I would grand pilat her to a rond de tat.

And here is some male ballet that's contemporary and really fucking awesome: The dance is called Remanso with music by Enrique Granados the song being, "Valses Poeticos." It's actually about 15 minutes long, but this is one of my favorite parts. I wish I could dance like this guy.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5vKsvvWdX4

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Poop Loops
    Except for neon.
    Love those!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    We all have our respective crosses to bear.... We all have flaws and virtues, and frequently our virtues are bound up with our flaws. And those characteristics are all magnified when one takes charge of a quarrelsome Internet forum.
    for example....
    Quote Originally Posted by Yiktin Voxbane View Post
    It's the rough end of the pineapple for you Mon ami .

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Sirc
    Yeah, I don't know what the hell was going on in there and those classes are filled with women who have something to prove but they don't know what it is and who they're trying to prove it to... and thus wouldn't have late night pillow fights and on the bed wrestling matches with me when we go to out-of-town competitions.

But I DO love this modern dance:

It doesn't start until about 1:30. But man it's pretty awesome. And really if 99% of modern dance were this good, I wouldn't have a problem, otherwise it sucks.
    I have to agree with ya on this one. I could at least try to understand that, put my own story to it if I needed to.

I just hate it when modern dance involves hopping around in a circle and then standing in one place while bobbing etc etc........
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiko
    Steve wasn't in CTC but he's one of us in spirit. I can't explain it.
    <3

SHARK FARTS!

Registered Member ThaiBoxerShorts's Avatar

Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by Sirc
    But I DO love this modern dance:
    That chick looks almost like a badass Muay Thai girl I know, except with fewer tattoos (read: She doesn't appear to be covered in them from the neck down).

Registered Member ThaiBoxerShorts's Avatar

Yes | No

I would love to learn tap. It's by far my favorite type of dancing to watch. But there's no way I have time to begin studying yet another physical discipline. I'm already starting to seriously consider giving up the partnered dancing I do at least once a week now, despite its sheer awesomeness for meeting chicks.

Sometimes you just gotta prioritize, and right now Muay Thai is more important to me. Yes, even more important than meeting chicks, which I think makes me officially fucking nuts.

Yes | No

That is some pretty damn good dancing.

That man could probably kill you with his tap shoes.

But this is still my favorite musical

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zFbc5MzAxk

Sirc

Yes | No

In other news, this inspired me to retake my tap classes. Wednesday nights! Class is filled with about 25 girls and 1 me. This is going to be awesome.

Yes | No

Unless they decide to step on your nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiko
    Steve wasn't in CTC but he's one of us in spirit. I can't explain it.
    <3

SHARK FARTS!

Sirc

Yes | No

Nah, half the girls in there are girls I grew up dancing with and some new girls who are just fucking SMOKING HOT. I'll have to take pictures next week when I go. :)