Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: 1 second condoms: new technology

  1. #1
    Sirc
    Guest Sirc's Avatar


    Yes | No

    Default 1 second condoms: new technology

    http://www.prontocondoms.co.za/demo_mov.htm

    WOW! Look ICY, now you don't have to be afraid anymore! You can finally ask Mary Sue to the sunday social!

  2. #2
    Science Fucker Photobucket WarPhalange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    22,801


    Yes | No

    Default

    Fuck that, I'm taking Mary Sue to the dance.

  3. #3
    Sirc
    Guest Sirc's Avatar


    Yes | No

    Default

    Oh give him a chance. He needs the reinforcement.

  4. #4
    Science Fucker Photobucket WarPhalange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    22,801


    Yes | No

    Default

    No, God dammit! I asked her out first! She said "no", but that doesn't matter. I asked her, and I'm taking her. That's how it works.

  5. #5
    Catnip fiend. Steve's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    18,485


    Yes | No

    Default

    It's a week away, so I suggest a battle to the death with the prize being that the winner gets to violate her behind the barn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiko
    Steve wasn't in CTC but he's one of us in spirit. I can't explain it.
    <3

    SHARK FARTS!

  6. #6
    Sirc
    Guest Sirc's Avatar


    Yes | No

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sfe
    It's a week away, so I suggest a battle to the death with the prize being that the winner gets to violate her behind the barn.
    You do it behind the barn? The haystack has way more possibilities for hiding evidence. Plus, by the time the cops find out, the cows will have digested all of the physical evidence.

  7. #7
    Catnip fiend. Steve's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    18,485


    Yes | No

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc
    You do it behind the barn? The haystack has way more possibilities for hiding evidence. Plus, by the time the cops find out, the cows will have digested all of the physical evidence.
    You're one of those S&M dudes, aren't you? Have you ever tried to fool around with someone in hay? Not as fun and easy as it might sound...

    I'll leave the haystack to you and take my chances elsewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiko
    Steve wasn't in CTC but he's one of us in spirit. I can't explain it.
    <3

    SHARK FARTS!

  8. #8
    meng_mao
    Guest meng_mao's Avatar


    Yes | No

    Default

    Hmmm, more like ... 4 secs.
    And...if someone is looking to get it put on in 4s, he's going to fuck it up -- look how precise the demoer was.
    In an alive setting, uke would be too nervous / randy.
    Last edited by meng_mao; 7th November 06 at 12:08 AM. Reason: me aikido no good

  9. #9
    Sirc
    Guest Sirc's Avatar


    Yes | No

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sfe
    You're one of those S&M dudes, aren't you? Have you ever tried to fool around with someone in hay? Not as fun and easy as it might sound...

    I'll leave the haystack to you and take my chances elsewhere.
    BEHIND the haystack. The hay acts as a sound dampener to muffle the screams.

  10. #10
    Catnip fiend. Steve's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    18,485


    Yes | No

    Default

    Ah, so the cow poop left behind as they're eating the hay covers up the evidence...

    Not bad.
    Last edited by sfe; 7th November 06 at 12:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiko
    Steve wasn't in CTC but he's one of us in spirit. I can't explain it.
    <3

    SHARK FARTS!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top